Recent content by Yu Narukami

1. Y

Spoilers So...is there anyone who DIDN'T like Zinnia?

THIS You basically summed up what bothered me the MOST about the episode..
  2. Y

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA The rp section makes me cry. It's so empty.
  3. Y

Getting the medal, and majority of XY slipped my mind at the time of writing my thoughts, and when I was transferring it from my notepad to this. The bulk of my first post is just copypasta from my notepad I wrote about two weeks ago without much regard to the previous game's story. Translation...
  4. Y

Delta episode completed, but since it's completion there have been a few thing's that have...been bugging me that I thought I might get off my chest and put on paper, if that makes sense.. ***NOTE**** -If you dislike opinions that differ from your own then please don't read any further. -If...
  5. Y

Less activity...

Roleplaying was one of my main reasons for even signing up on here, but now that's it's almost barren, it's also why I barely bother to log on.
  6. Y

Throw Something at the Poster Above

*Throws his cousin nanako*
  7. Y

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Do people still play this? Because..I need fwends..
  8. Y

GEN VI: Adamant Regigigas

Preferably with good iv's. I've wanting to use one in competitive but haven't had much luck in finding one with a nature that raises attack.
  9. Y

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I haven't logged onto here in month's... I feel like an alien.
  10. Y

GEN VI: V-Create Rayquaza

Would anyone happen to have one of these? Hopefully with a nature that doesn't hinder it's offensive stats. If so, I'll glady compensate for it. I've been having a bit of trouble finding someone with one.
  11. Y

GEN VI: Meloetta's...do you have any??

I've recently decided on a goal, a goal I REALLY want to complete. My dream is to have a box full of ONLY the cute legendary pokemon known as Meloetta. And I have a LOOOT of things to trade.. so post in here or send me a pm if you're interested, please :)
  12. Y

GEN VI: Wanted: Celebi, or Shaymin

I was wondering if anyone managed to obtain a shaymin..since bank is out for Japan, and not the U.S (which angers me) I'd be willing to offer handsomely for either one :0 I have a grass team im trying to make, and it needs a good damage dealer. ;_;
  13. Y

GEN VI: Looking for a Leftovers & Choice Band

I'm in need of these two item's, the leftovers especially. Im hoping I could trade you a pokemon in exchange for an item. I have a good amount of pokemon for trade, some with beneficial nature's, but not with perfect IV's in every stat. Regardless, im hoping we can strike a deal :)
Back
Top Bottom