Y
Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi im back any way do you no any good web site that have pics of ash max or thatcher form pokemon tied up
    wii that just how it go what wood be cool is if the guy who make the show wood lut us fans pack hwo some episode can be
    Doing just random stuff and trying to get some things done. No new Pokemon tied up scenes in Pokemon yet sorry
    just come to see waht yuo doing and if there any new pokemon tied up suff comeing up and you see it can you lut me no
    I can't answer the Ash question, sorry. If you're looking for screencaps, I recommend going to Pokemon Nightmare. You can find all the screenshots you're looking for there
    o that ok i just see you he then i says they need thatcher tied up gagged a 2 time dont you do yuo thnak ash wii get him mouth tape in a episode and do you no where i can find any pokemon tied up pics form the show or movies or manga what your photobucket i was there 1 but i dont no how to get thee now i can edit a tie up pics and make any onbe look like there gagged do yuo have any one you want me to do
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom