Recent content by Yuki of Team Rocket

1. Y

Nightmare on the Job [PG-13]

Chapter Four: Nightmare Kings and Outdoor Gym Battles Sinnoh is famous for its myths and legends. Many researchers, archeologists, and cryptozoologists alike flock to the region at least once in their careers to get an up close and personal look at the region’s history and lore. Many seek...
  2. Y

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs!

Dang. Sad day for my man then. He ain't getting my Manaphy egg! D8<
  3. Y

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs!

Dumb question -- If you restart the game, can you get the Manaphy egg again? My boyfriend wants an egg too, but doesn't wanna buy his own game.
  4. Y

Nightmare on the Job [PG-13]

Chapter Three: Karma Hurts “Can you read this?” Yuki asked, looking up at a signpost. A hovering mass of purple, appearing to be wearing a witch’s cloak and hat, tilted her head a little bit a few times, her eyes glowing red, just enough to illuminate the sign. Eventually she gave up and...
  5. Y

Yuki's fanworks

Sorry. I don't do requests. I only do commissions.
  6. Y

Yuki's fanworks

Update! Added 2 Commissions I did. Plus I added Wallpapers I made. (Commissions are open! PM me for details. If this is not allowed, I will remove this mini-ad)
  7. Y

Suggestion Team Rocket Returns Site Theme Fix?

Oh thank Arceus!! I still think someone needs to fix the default! That color combination is just foul! X_x
  8. Y

Suggestion Team Rocket Returns Site Theme Fix?

I love using the Team Rocket Returns theme so much. But I came across a problem just now that just about made my eyes bleed. When I comment on my own blogs using the Team Rocket Returns Site Theme, my comment box shows up in a really bright cyanish color, and my text is in white. Proof...
  9. Y

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Yeah, I just Nerd-Raged about the item thing. The issue with the items has almost made me forget about my Poffin Problem from before.
  10. Y

Makes me wonder why GameFreak thought that was a good idea. I understand blocking TM transfers since it's a different TM Library...but EVERYTHING!? Adamant/Lustrous/Griseous orbs will sit in my SS forever. All of Arceus's Plates will sit there forever (Actually took the time to get Arceus...
  11. Y

Perfect Poffin Predicament I really don't know where to ask this. Hope I'm in the right place. So...a while back while jotting down notes on Berries (in case I can't use a computer while playing Pokemon) I noticed that Lansat and Starf Berries have Spicy, Sour, and Sweet Flavors, and Ganlon...
  12. Y

Yuki's fanworks

Post Three of my arts. *shakes fist at image limit* =-=-=-=-=-= Yuki and co. 2 Updated version of Yuki and her Pokemon =-=-=-=-=-= B+W BAWWWWWW comic Pretty much my reaction to all the BAWWWWing that occurred prior to Pokemon B/W's Japanese release. =-=-=-=-=-= The Wise Monkeys say...
  13. Y

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

NEVER! Mine!! All mine!! *holds onto her hoard of 8 Master Balls protectively* Saving them for the day I actually feel like soft resetting for Shiny Legendaries.
  14. Y

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, MMmmmm....visuals..... 8|
  15. Y

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, If by the slightest chance it turns into something that will shut down information sites like Serebii and co. altogether, I would like to have some of the in-depth information still on hand. It might not get...
Back
Top Bottom