Recent content by YukitoOoO

1. Y

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

definitively they're gona make their remakes! I'm so waiting for them!
  2. Y

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h I usually nickname them with their japanese original name, I just LOVE japanese, more than any other language I know. Examples: Staraptor♂: MUKKUHAWKU (it isn't exactly but I liked it) Torterra♂...
  3. Y

The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread

loved this thread! thank you for posting, it is very interesting! I love BGM, I want to enter the club, but I still don't have enough posts!! WTH!
  4. Y

Pokeball, GO!

I've practiced this a lot xD hope isn't that pathetic: *Wink* *points with the index finger* "Now, you're mine!" When throwing the ball "Got'cha! I now have A.. <p|blank> !" After succesfuly catching it *Wink* *points with at trainer* "To the battle!!" "GO OUT, <p|blanck> !" That'd...
  5. Y

Bulbagarden Staff Recruitment Drive 2010

Thank you very much Matkin22 and JeanLuc_Pika-Q for answering my question!... Though I would have wished I didn't need to send it twice, oh well.. at least I am on time. Thanks again!
  6. Y

Bulbagarden Staff Recruitment Drive 2010

Oh no, oh no, oh no!! I send my application to TTE but I didn't to Archaic, do we REALLY need to send it to both of them? What am I gonna do? Time's almost up! hmm can I C&P the same (though different of course) message I sent to TTE ad the forward it to Archaic?
  7. Y

Third version to HGSS?

Re: An Entirely New Third Version with the name Crystal? NOTE: NOT CRYSTAL REMAKE THR I think there could be a remake of Yellow, since it ''is'' based off the anime, it would be something like Gen V and might have all the regions.... or at least that "all the regions on it" won't be in a...
  8. Y

Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny

Re: Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, s Yeah... Why a shiny Eevee?? Any thoughts?
  9. Y

Bulbacast is restarting!

I'd like to help but... i actually don't know what this is about, if somebody were to explain it... I've read all this and nobody says anything about what bulbacast is :D :( I do have a mic! :D and i like to help a lot so, count on me just explain this more please! (I'm a lil new at the...
  10. Y

Pokemon to the 2010s?

Maybe it won't last that long, can you imagine a lot more Pokémon? I can't! but of course, new games or series seasons don't need new pokemon if someone goes back to a already known region like when they did it in battle frontier in kanto. However, I hardly think i'tll last that long! it's just...
Back
Top Bottom