• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Yume-Chan

1. Yume-Chan

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I once caught a Female Geodude and called her "Geochick" I currently have a Dark-Type team in Pokemon Y An Umbreon (m) named "Deimos" (Deimos is Panic in Greek and Latin) A Murkrow (f) named "Raven" (I tend to mix up crows and ravens) An Absol (f) named "Reaper" (Based of a Creepypasta...
  2. Yume-Chan

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Well, in HGSS, if you visit Red in Mt. Silver, his quotes will exist out of exactly the same thing (all those dots and an exclamation mark), tough I don't see Red anywhere in Kalos, and he couldn't possibly get there, can he?
  3. Yume-Chan

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

Well, after a certain amount of times you talked to him, he will say "Where is it, you ask? Well, I can tell you that it's not Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh or even Unova!"
Back
Top Bottom