Y
Local time
2:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Darumakka's sprite is awesome. It's so funny, one minute it's dancing next it's asleep. :D
    Plus Hihidaruma is a monster. 140 Atk and 95 Speed. Powerful!
    You like Darumakka?! I think its a bit odd to be honest. Moguryu is monty mole XD I like him but I like croco better. I've always liked munna. I don't know why, I just like it.

The forest in issu isn't much of a forest at all XD Most of the tress are stumps and the path is a road.
    Damn Team Plasma are pricks... i wish they would make the evil team challanging.
    Musharna's defensive stats aren't bad with 116/85/95. Not amazing, but it's good, especially if you max'd HP + Def and then made it Calm Mind, could be an ok wall, maybe.

I just don't like Munna. It's like a Cascoon got jiggy with an Aron or something... :|

I want Shimama, Darumakka, and Moguryu definately, when I get the game.
    lol, thanks for the heads up, but I already knew most of that :p

I'm just happy that Shimama is early on. I don't particularly like Munna to be honest.

I've heard that Aloe's gym is hard. Puzzle (for non-japanese readers) and battle. It's because of that TM her Miruhoggu knows. Once you beat her Haderia, and she sends hoggu out, it's base power doubles. Plus it gets STAB.

I can't wait 6 months for these! D:

Any ideas on what you plan on using for your team?
    Oh, Meguroko? The Crocodile :p I hate the way they made it bipedal like with Pokabu. Is it so hard to have a quadruped croc and pig? But, the croc's evo's are awesome nonetheless.

Yup, and we're going to have to wait ages before any chance of us playing it. I know for a fact, when I play it, I'm not going to rush it.
    The final evo with the pink is decent. I hate the other one though, it's head looks like it's been squashed.

Yeah the water monkey evo is crap. But you can only get the monkey that your starter it strong against. So if you want Yanappu, you'd need to pick Pokabu...

What ground shark? :O
    There's some absolute lame designs, (ice-cream... wtf?) but there's some incredibly awesome ones! Washibon is cute! And I never thought I'd say that about a pokemon... :p

Decided I'm going to pick Miju. Damn that sea lion is cool!
    Bom-omb being the pre pre-evo of Gigaiasu? Umm, I'm not really digging it. I don't like Rock types much in general though to be honest.

And the US version will probably be out like one month earlier at the most, I'd rather just wait and not have the pay extra for importing it.
    I wish it stayed in the season form you evolve it in, rather than changing every season. I'd keep it as Winter form all the time if they had of included that.

Ooo Mamepato's final evo wearing a pink mask, what d'ya reckon to that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom