1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Yun
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
June 9
Software Engineer

Yun

Our World Is Worth Fighting For, from Out Of Cryostasis

1. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      What char is the most balanced and what’s the least balanced? Who should be buffed and who should be nerfed? Do you like the Mercy changes?
    2. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      Torbjorn good bad or ugly

He's decent but people just get salty when his turret is POTG
      1. Yun
        Yun
        Good for zoning and anti-flanking measures.

Bad cause he's easy to counter with anyone who can stay remotely out of range.

Ugly cause he can ult to solve most of his problems, even more so than the rest of the cast.
        Aug 14, 2017
        Anime Psyclone likes this.
    3. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      Whos the worst overwatch character?
      I’d say Ana, she’s a sniper who lacks the damage and kit of the other snipers and she heals allies with her shots meaning she can’t heal if she has no ammo. She has some really good effects like nanoboost and biotic grenade and sleep dart but shes outclassed by other healers and other snipers. I think her healing could be increased or maybe her ammo clip to make her more useful
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Anime Psyclone
        Anime Psyclone
        *Most Viable*
        do you have to do trickshots with mercy to heal?

It takes Mercy less time to heal anyways
        Aug 9, 2017
      3. Yun
        Yun
        Mercy also can't shut down flankers and negate every channeled ultimate in the game. If you're getting no value as Ana, it's usually a problem on your end. Mercy's only used in the higher tiers for one ability alone, while Ana is used for each and every one.

Also, Mercy doesn't at all heal faster, she heals more continuously. Grenade + two shots restores 300 hp immediately, while mercy has to wait 5 seconds to do the same.
        Aug 9, 2017
      4. Anime Psyclone
        Anime Psyclone
        Side note

When you die as a healer your like omg my team needs me since you can see their health
        Aug 9, 2017
    4. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      Mei is so annoying
      1. Yun
        Yun
        Not if you have a long-ranged hero, haha. Widow and Pharah shut her down immediately.
        Jul 23, 2017
      2. Anime Psyclone
        Anime Psyclone
        She outsnipes hanzo and she can heal herself while being immune to damage or pull up a wall to shield herself
        Jul 23, 2017
      3. Yun
        Yun
        If a Mei is outsniping a Hanzo, that Hanzo needs to switch. Her ice block is easy to work around since all you have to do is position yourself all around her to ensure that she can't escape, and the wall is on a long cooldown after it drops.

You shouldn't be 1v1ing a Mei as any hero that can't get out of her reach. That's her point as a Defense hero - you don't 1v1 them. They deny areas by having the highest threat level on the team while alive. You focus them first, then you deal with the rest.
        Jul 23, 2017
        Anime Psyclone likes this.
    5. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      Hi!
      1. Yun
        Yun
        Hello there
        Jul 15, 2017
        Vulpix037 likes this.
    6. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.
    7. Infinity_Storm 2.0
      Infinity_Storm 2.0
      Hey! I made a new account so I could come back and rejoin the RP section. How've you been?
      1. Yun
        Yun
        Yoo. I'm good, hbu?
        May 8, 2016
      2. Infinity_Storm 2.0
        Infinity_Storm 2.0
        Pretty good. I'm finally at my ideal college that has a game design program. I'm also dating a vet tech student (who, needless to say, has the patience of a saint) that I met at the college I attended last semester. I just finished finals so life is pretty good right now.
        May 8, 2016
      3. Infinity_Storm 2.0
        Infinity_Storm 2.0
        By the way, what are the odds of me getting to be a part of Null again?
        May 8, 2016
    8. Jersey Jimmy
      Jersey Jimmy
      What a shame.
      1. Yun
        Yun
        Yeah, it's unfortunate. Edit your post to reflect that and it'll be all good.
        Mar 28, 2016
    9. Jersey Jimmy
      Jersey Jimmy
      To be fair, Garurumon outright said Lou punched Luka in the face.
    10. Jersey Jimmy
      Jersey Jimmy
      Alright, gotcha! As a side note, your signature is the most hilarious thing in the history of history.
    11. Naoto
      Naoto
      Hey jay, sorry i haven't been active on Skype, program keeps on crashing when i ever i try opening it.
      1. Yun
        Yun
        That's cool. Try a reinstallation.
        Dec 10, 2015
    12. Isaac Gates
      Isaac Gates
      Rebel for life! :p My last technology class of textiles in the computer room. Next class I have will be english and we'll be watching wall-E for the second time and answering questions :/
    13. Isaac Gates
      Isaac Gates
      No problem and thanks because I'm bored and allowed to use my laptop for class so why not use it as an opportunity to post>
    14. Isaac Gates
      Isaac Gates
      (Can't talk to you on Skype as I'm in school atm) Is Raphael going to reply to Robin? :)
    15. Meyneth
      Meyneth
      Hey, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting in Immortals, I was busy, is it cool if I jump back in?
    16. SukiWooper
      SukiWooper
      What do you mean by "collaborate"?
    17. Selenium
      Selenium
      Thanks man.

And hello again! I just got home. I'll post as soon as I can.
    18. Selenium
      Selenium
      Yun, I'm going on a vacation for a week, so I won't be able to post for a while. Do you mind controlling my character for a while? Sorry for being such a bother bro.
    19. Charles Dunois
      Charles Dunois
      Just super-important things that I would absolutely need to know, like someone dying or the HQ burning down.
    20. Charles Dunois
      Charles Dunois
      Heya, I think I'm ready to get back into Null. For real.

Just giving you a heads-up.
  • About

Birthday:
    June 9
    Software Engineer
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Salamence / Bohmander
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Electric
    PokéCommunity username:
    Jay-Kunn
    I'm a bit of a calm guy. Not easily riled up.

Signature

[​IMG]