Yun
Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also do you think you can have it by tomorrow since we'll be taking the time skip tomorrow.
    Thanks anyway I was wondering if you wouldn't mind signing up as a female character since the only female character in the group is one of my two. You can also have two characters if you want.
    Do you wanna join this RP I have called Bounty Hunters. Is an RP about a guild of hunters that do multiple missions for money it has a hundred and something pages but people can join almost whenever we're about to have a time skip and I wanted to have some new characters for after the skip.

Here's the link if you decide to join: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/bounty-hunters-112828/
    Oh now I read the one in the Sound Forums and I really really like it it's awesome!
    The thing about the first one is that it's been tried before a journey RP with something different the thing about that is that it has to be done right and it's something that has to be kept interesting.
    No it sounds good it'll need a lot of work though.

Well mine was mostly a non Pokemon idea.
    Read it, oddly enough it's similar to this series of RP I had a long time ago called Special Agents which was about ranger like agents that took care of hard missions that were tougher than what anyone could take they were all trainers too.
    You should've posted that in my profile I hadn't seen it xD

Pass me the two ideas you have otherwise we could do something that I've been having on my mind recently.
    Hmm, I was trying to think up a good plot. And I sorted and narrowed it down to three possible ones: a Pokemon RP, an RP idea I posted in the Sound Boards in the Metronome Threads, or anything you (and anyone else joining) would like.
    Hey do you wanna join this RP that me and Renewal are doing called Fuse King?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom