Yun
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We moved up to the second exam which required participants to form groups of trees and travel though a jungle located under the city to reach goals that allow them to pass, everyone's made their groups and two groups have already reached their goal so just wait until we're done with that and you can say that your character did the exam with a couple of NPCs.
    Hey,
    You posted that you want to battle.
    I can battle on the forum only. Want me to make the thread?

----------
    Who wants a basic battle? 1v1, ref rules/no items/dp

Let me know if your interested!
    ----------
    I've got to set up an AIM account for the URPG still, want to just add a round 2 to the forum battle until then?
    Alrighty, I downloaded it ^^ Right now, I'm going to try writing stories. But it seems tad... difficult.
    Yeah, I strongly advise you to get AIM.

If you can download stuff, go to this site and download the messenger. Once you've run that, you can easily register through the messenger itself.

If you can't, go to that website and click "Sign Up" on the top right corner. That should allow you to sign up for an AIM name, and then you can use it in web-browser chat clients like Meebo or eBuddy.
    Sure, first you have to buy the items you want here, and then you fill out the form on this page and a Ranger will come along shortly and take your run. Be warned, the Park can be a little expensive, and I advise you get a second Pokemon before you enter it. The best way to earn money is battling, and you can do that by asking for a forum battle here.

However, the best and quickest way to battle is to use an AOL Instant Messenger (AIM). Pretty much everyone in the URPG has an AIM account and uses it to battle, chat, and do other thing. I heavily advise you get one, and if you don't want to download stuff you can always use chat clients like eBuddy or Meebo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom