Yun
Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just wanted to let you know what I planned on doing; if you prefer that the character join Null, I could RP that as well.
    Wait..., so the rifts aren't Null's only priority? There are going to be others who will try to sabotage Null? If that's the case then ai'll get back to you later. I gotta change some stuffs.
    I'd like Oni to become a good guy eventually.
    She can anti-hero for a time, maybe even become an enemy or temporary boss due to a loss of control over Sayla, and if they can win her trust, join them if they accept her for her problems. Or she can be a temporary character that just gives the group a little thought on the idea of good and evil and dies with that lesson.
    It can be however you want. ONI can play the role of a hero, villain , or Anti-hero as needed to be. I haven't posted yet cause I knew this would be an inappropriate time to do so.
    That works. You can have her come in at some point in the forest after the fight begins with the authorities.
    Yes she does actually now that I think of it she's a unlikable loner usually, she's always miserable she likes to inflict misery to anyone around her to make herself feel better about her life. And as a villian she can inflict that misery.
    Well if there are a lot of good guys I'll be a bad guy then, this is why I didn't pick my faction I like evening things out for the RP.
    Actually, Scholar and I are trying to plan one loosely based on Fate/Stay Night.

I can let you know when I get a sign up posted if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom