Y
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no problem :3 I am still here when you get ready. I will be busy next month, but I will try to make time to visit. c:
    Bit busy at the moment, I will be free now (for no more than an hour), tomorrow evening (7pm-12am GMT+1).

I can do ~12pm-1pm my time on any given weekday if you can guarantee being online at the time, otherwise it's not worth giving up my lunch break for.
    I will certainly try, just let me know what it is first.

No word on Gorebyss by the way, so you're best doing it yourself because I don't know how long it will take to get a reply.
    So I might be able to ask someone else to get this Gorebyss for you.

You want me to ask them, or are you going to do it yourself?
    If IVs aren't important, do it.

Wait that means you have to go through the Poké Transporter? I can understand the hesitation then. But still give it a go.
    Gah, I can't help you with that Gorebyss. I only have Black & Black 2, so there's no way for me to get Gorebyss on my own.

Hope someone can do it for you though.
    oh sure I can :D ty ^^ So how many need cloining and how many clones? I can do it all tonight and have it done tomorrow.
    I know right XD Its going to be hard for me to find one myself lol (trying to collect all the vivillions shiny forms after I get the remaining gen 6 shinies.
    Alrighty so you want a clone of my shiny Modern pattern. :) Ok I can do that and yeah if the megastone is attached it will clone too. Same for any item that can be attached to a pokemon. I also got the Shiny Japanese Jirachi, and I think I just got happy hour inkay too.
    Right its been so long since we last traded XD no probs :D Enjoy both events! I should have my team done when I have trapinch done too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom