Y
Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmm I have no idea. I'll come up with something for trapinch, but for these maybe you could double battle me sometime when I get my inkay ready :) Going to experiment a little with a dream team Id like to have.
    alrighty. in the meantime I can still try for trapinch. ^^ got the other two ready for you though. I will go ahead and add your 3ds code
    ok I will clone both diancie and pokeball vivillion for you. yep I can do that for trapinch. Im not working on anything currently so I can put all my focus on that :)
    Ok I will start on it this afternoon then :D No worries about offering something either. did you still need the diancie event too?
    I dont sadly, but even if I did I couldnt trade it in the past games. :( It would have to go to gen VI before we could trade. I can still breed one for you if you need one for gen VI though.
    Oh, I got the pokeball vivillion now ^^ Thank you for the offer though :D Now I just need the Shiny Jirachi this coming August.
    If you need any cloning done let me know. :) I do most of my cloning at night whenever I have access to my sisters 3ds ^^ my max though is only two or three clones cause sometimes it takes a while for the cloning to work ^^;
    Hey hey! Your post about the Trapinch reminded me that both Espurr are ready and waiting. But I'm not going to be on much this weekend, so let me know when you're free and we'll work something out.
    That's good :) Yeah, Im cloning now in gen 6, and collecting shiny gen 6 pokemon as well as trying to get the pokeball vivillion/movie diancie. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom