• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Y
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am incredibly impressed by you. 156 blog entries, 163 friends, 339 groups, 1820 VMs, and you're only 13.
    Hello!
    The Alice RP is managing. We haven't gotten far since you last posted, but Pi Face managed to suck up a Reaper with a vacuum cleaner. o_O
    Aww...thank you so much. ^^ :)

Mine was good. I didn't have school or work so I just stayed home, watched a movie and played some video games. :D
    It's the title of an anime with a rockin' soundtrack, absolutely beautiful visuals, and a trippy story about growing up and love that will leave you feeling like your brain was just taken apart and put together again, but with your favorite food added to it.

It has no other meaning.
    Well, I dunno what you like, and I'm very opinionated. But yeah, if you can find it, FLCL is the best anime I've ever seen. I watched it like every day in eighth grade.
    If you haven't seen FLCL, watch it, it's amazing. Otherwise, Trigun is good if you're in the mood for something actiony. And XXXholic is good if you're not. Of course, that's if you have Netflix, I dunno if you can find those on Youtube. I do know you can find Code Geass there. If you haven't watched it, it's pretty decent. Sayonara Zetsubuou sensei is pretty funny if you can put up with the kinda warped humor. The visuals in it are absolutely gorgeous, and it's surprisingly uplifting for an anime about a suicidal schoolteacher. Also, Gurren Lagann is good, though you've probably seen it. Lessee...And if you're in the mood for a classic, you can't beat Cowboy Bebop.
    In that case, DON'T READ IT: YOU'LL HATE IT. Unless you're like Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation, and you ask for more of what you hate.
    hmmm... well, I ask because I just made a story in Writer's Workshop. You say you like anything but horror, but what do you mean by horror? Just random sudden crap like screamers, or morbid stuff?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom