• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Yuuki Asuna

1. Y

i....yeah...xD I'm running out of ideas on what to say xD

i....yeah...xD I'm running out of ideas on what to say xD
  2. Y

oh,mkay~ xD gosh...only 10 more days...TT-TT

oh,mkay~ xD gosh...only 10 more days...TT-TT
  3. Y

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Asuna was startled and aimed her sword at Ishiyku."Oh....uh...sure?"Asuna said confused and drew her sword back to its case.
  4. Y

Asuna was getting pretty bored.Then she thought of sword practice.She drew her sword and started practicing her hitting."Haa!"Asuna would exclaim as she "hits".
  5. Y

Asuna prepared a sandwich for herself and was about to eat when she remembered she was still wearing her armor."Hmm...better get changed first" she said as she did the same hand movement and her menu showed.After pressing a 'button',her clothes lit up and changed. "Saa,itadakimasu!" she said...
  6. Y

Asuna walked down the hallway until she reached room 130."Well,this is my room" Asuna said as she inserted the key in the keyhole.When she unlocked the door,she made a downward movement with her right hand.A menu appeared.She laid the keys on her left hand's palm as she pressed some things on...
  7. Y

uhm...Blue,black,lavender,and....mmh...pink? you? =3=

uhm...Blue,black,lavender,and....mmh...pink? you? =3=
  8. Y

After wandering around,Asuna learned more about the tournament."Okay then,I guess that's enough knowledge about this tourney...I guess I'll participate" she mumbled to herself as she looked for the reception. "Oh,there it is" she told herself and entered the building."Uhm,*ahem* I am going to...
  9. Y

so...yeah xD *is loosing ideas on what to say* xD

so...yeah xD *is loosing ideas on what to say* xD
  10. Y

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

OOC: thank you x3 Louise was sitting quietly as she listened to the Magister with interest.
  11. Y

lol IKR? oh I see....

lol IKR? oh I see....
  12. Y

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

((OOC: missed another start up *facepalm* um...how could I hop in?))
  13. Y

The Three Pyramids Academy (Sign-Ups badly needed!)

oh noes,I missed! *rushes to start-up*
  14. Y

Me?well,pretty good,also listening to music xD *coughandgonnamakeacoverofasongcough* Ooh...What...

Me?well,pretty good,also listening to music xD *coughandgonnamakeacoverofasongcough* Ooh...What kind of music? 8D
  15. Y

Lol I hope xD anyways,how are you today? =3

Lol I hope xD anyways,how are you today? =3