Recent content by Yveltalplf

1. Yveltalplf

Trading for a 6iv foreign ditto

Hi, does it matter what nature they are?
  2. Yveltalplf

Trade Shop auspicious armor for one holding malicious armor

ok, I'll reply with a link code Sunday (4/17/23) at 11pm (Pacific time). Just let me know you'll be available tomorrow. Thanks.
  3. Yveltalplf

Hi, I still have several armors available. During the week, I'm available in the morning (before noon) or after 11pm (Pacific time). Just let me know what works best for you. Thanks
  4. Yveltalplf

Trade Shop Armarouge 6IV (breeding extras) several available for trade/make offer.

I have 9 male Armarouge & 2 Female Armarouge Pokemon. Timid Nature, 0 EV's, all in Luxury Balls. Rare items like Rare Candies & Bottle caps are good, as well as exclusive Pokemon from the Violet version.
  5. Yveltalplf

I have several pieces of auspicious armor to trade with anyone who has malicious armor (1 A. armor for 1 M. armor) I'm usually available in the morning (Pacific time) or late at night (after 11pm Pacific)
  6. Yveltalplf

GEN VI: Gale wings fletchling wanted

Still looking for a HA Fletchling?
  7. Yveltalplf

GEN VI: LF: Icy Snow Vivillon; FT: Other Vivillon Patterns

I tried changing the region, but the 3DS doesn't have Norway, Iceland, or Russia as an option. I was able to pick Canada but none of the three territories that are supposed to be Icy Snow are working.Instead, it gives me the Polar Vivillon. I think her game is locked into the Polar region...
  8. Yveltalplf

I wasn't able to find my son's X game, but I found my daughter's Y game. I'm going to see if I can transfer it to my Ultra Moon game, unless you have an X or Y game? ( I was able to capture some scatterbugs, female in a luxury ball in Santalune forest.(
  9. Yveltalplf

Hi, I have a clone of an Icy Snow Pattern Vivillon from the Kalos region. It is Timid/Friend Guard/Male with moves Draining Kiss/Bug Buzz/Stun Spore/Quiver Dance and 5IV (HP is around 16) Level 50 in a regular Pokeball. I think my son reset his 3ds to a different location to breed this...
  10. Yveltalplf

GEN VII: LF: UT Event Pokemon || FT: Over 310 UT Event Pokemon listed inside

Hi, I'm looking to trade for a shiny Tapu Fini. I have a clone of an untouched Exeggutor from Worlds17 (male, Modest) or a clone of an untouched Own Tempo Rockruff (Female, Adamant, Thunder Fang, w/ Focus Band).
  11. Yveltalplf

GEN VII: LF a Marshadow

ok, im going online now with the Pokemon
  12. Yveltalplf

Hi Rexcalibur, are you available for a trade? Sorry I forgot to go online yesterday, I was called to work. I'm available now. I just need about 15 minutes to find the right Marshadow.
  13. Yveltalplf

OK, my FC is under my message. I think my IGN is Dark Horse for that game. Send me your FC and I'll be ready Thurs at 4pm Pacific
  14. Yveltalplf

Hi, I'm available anytime after 4pm (up until 10pm Pacific time) this week.
  15. Yveltalplf

Hi, I can provide a Marshadow clone if you'd like
Back
Top Bottom