Recent content by zachery

1. Z

The Three Pyramids Academy (Sign-Ups badly needed!)

Re: The Three Pyramids Academy Btw thanks for telling me the spelling for clothes.
  2. Z

The Three Pyramids Academy (Sign-Ups badly needed!)

Re: The Three Pyramids Academy Name:Goto hirotashima Gender:Male Sexuality:Straight Magic Spread: Ignis: 10% Aqua: 5% Ventus:60% Terra: 20% Energy:5% Hopeful caste: Warriors Appearance:Goto is really short despite his age, he is 3'2 and always wears cloths(i think that how to spell it)...
  3. Z

Pokemon Topaz

"Thanks" said Den.
  4. Z

Arcánum (Non-Pokémon)

Can you save me a spot and explain about the beasts in Nalian Steppe like can a beast master control them if he/she could like a normal beast or not?
  5. Z

Pokemon Topaz

"ok so where is prof.Birch?"asked Den. OOC:do we have to do that stat thing as well?
  6. Z

Pokemon Topaz

OOC:ok "Menetric use shockwave!"commanded Den.
  7. Z

Pokemon Topaz

OOC:ok "So is someone going to answer my question or just stare at me like i'm a strange object?,"asked Den," Oh i'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Den."
  8. Z

Pokemon Topaz

Den walks ups and askes "Hello is this where Prof.Birch lives?" OOC:hey so are we doing the whole adventure like in the anime, the game, or do you have somthing else in mind?
  9. Z

Pokemon Topaz (Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire RP; ongoing)

I hope i'm not too late for this, but here is mine in case i'm not. Name: Den Gouse Age: 16 Apperance:http://api.ning.com/files/VqXFAg5qIzG4QLx0pZhz5i7vkRZTOtCxT9iFdbW29B*uK95EV6OHjDQrXg2hSkVQOL*fPyMdoB3hy08Zsoyw*oGN*1DyznGp/AnimeGuy16.jpg Hometown: Mauville city Starter...
  10. Z

The Justice Crusaders

Name: Hoston Wegde Gender: Male Age: 21 Appearance:http://data.whicdn.com/images/23487908/anime%252520boy_large.jpg Personality: Hoston is very optimistic, cheerful, and simple-minded in almost any situation no matter what is happening to him. When he is confronted with a challenge he...
  11. Z

The Justice Crusaders

can u save me a spot too.
  12. Z

Final Fantasy RP

"may i still sign up Lief; ?
  13. Z

Fantasy journey RP

Here is an actual sign up: Name:Katheren Race:laveen Class(es):Beastmaster and Wizard Gender: Female Should i add more?
  14. Z

Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

"Hello other people i'm Eric"said Eric in a soft voice in the back of the room.
  15. Z

Digimon : Rise Of The DigiDestined.

So are we doing the start up? Modification;
Back
Top Bottom