Z
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've got two female Aron; one Quirky with Rock Head and the other Brave with Sturdy. I'll let you choose which one you want; I hatched two because I wanted an Aron for myself (that I could nickname :p).

Also, do you want my DeepSeaTooth? I haven't got any more of Clamperl's items, but I can always get some more later.
    Well, I'm arranging a trade with someone else which would net me all the starters I haven't got. But would I be able to get a Vulpix, please?

Also, I did do a quick search for Clamperl's items a week ago, but only got one DeepSeaTooth. But I can look again sometime. Are there any other items you would like?
    Sorry, I didn't see your last message! :O

That's okay. I'll try to get one of the items to make Clamperl evolve. I'll let you know when I get one.
    Actually, I'm sorry, but I don't need Feebas anymore, and I don't think I need Turtwig either. But I'll give you a starter or two for free some time. Maybe you can find that coral thing for that clam pokemon you gave me?
    That would be fine. Would I be able to get TM 24 Thunderbolt?

I've bred you a Turtwig (the 4th gen Grass starter) and a Feebas (with Rain Dance). I can also give you one of my Piplup eggs (if I'm somehow wrong and it's a different egg, I can easily get another Piplup).
    ok, sorry, I mistook you for someone else during the trade! I was trying to trade with someone else and I can't keep names straight. I'll trade with you in a min..
    I haven't been able to find a DeepSeaScale even though I fished up a large amount of Chinchou. Three of the four I'm trading have Pokerus now, though, so it's not all bad news. Do you have time now?
    Okay, I have all the Pokemon you requested, but I have to read the introduction of this book for homework, so I'll do that, have a quick go at finding a DeepSeaTooth for Clamperl, and then I'll trade if you're still online. I'll message you then. :)
    Sure, I'll let you know when I've breed the first three on your list (I already have a male Clamperl ready for trading).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom