Recent content by Zalde

1. Z

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Twilight Smeagol is best Twilight.
  2. Z

The Simpsons to be cancelled?

If it goes, it'll leave room for Futurama or another, new cartoon. They've run so long that they literally had nothing to do with the characters unless they retconned stuff. It's time, I think.
  3. Z

There are a bunch of toys who aren't related to the show at all. The two aspects are almost entirely separate, so don't expect one to lead to anything in the other.
  4. Z

What do you want in Gen 6?

Egg sprites would take up a negligible amount of data.
  5. Z

I love the show, sure, but "greatest cartoon ever" is a bit much. It's only had one season so far, and there's just no way that can compete with classics. It has the foundation to be a classic, but it needs to maintain this quality, or improve over several seasons to attain that status.
  6. Z

Stadium Mini-Games

Scytherrrrrr! And Eager Eevee! SO GOOD.
  7. Z

Exclusive Clip: My Little Pony Back for Season Two | Underwire | Wired.com Discord revealed! Be wary of it if you're avoiding spoilers.
  8. Z

What Color Is Your DS?

White Lite and Blue 3DS.
  9. Z

Poll - Would you like a mostly-male Pink Pokémon?

As long as we get a primarily female Fighting-type! They messed up making Meloetta genderless.
  10. Z

Scariest Video Game Enemy?

Thesethesethese. HAAAAAATE THEM.
  11. Z

Who Do You Want To See in the Next Super Smash Bros. Game?

I hope they bring back Toon Link, but not as a clone. Ideally using the Deku Leaf from Wind Waker in some way.
  12. Z

September 17th.
  13. Z

Male users: Do you ever wear pink?

I have a couple of pink shirts, but I don't wear 'em often, just cuz I've out grown them. Plus I prefer purple.
  14. Z

December is when the last episodes are set to finish production. They can start airing earlier eps before then.
  15. Z

They finish production in December, but episodes begin airing before they're all finished. Expect a fall premier.
Back
Top Bottom