• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by ZAPDO

1. Z

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c I doubt Zorua will become a wild Pokemon in the third version. And that's true, due to the Victini Event, Celebi will not be distribute by WiFi
  2. Z

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c Great Events are always at Gamestop, it makes me mad :mad:. I do not live in United States, so I cant get the Celebi, and without it I cant battle Giovanni nor get Zorua at Black and White. I hope the event...
  3. Z

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

I am really disappointed with the Gym Leader Types. I really like there is another Ground-Type and Bug-Type Gym. But i was REALLY hoping for a Dark, and a Poison Gym. So other Gen Without Dark Type. I Like the idea of an Electric Type Woman, but not as a Gym, instead she to be an E4. Ice gym is...