• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Recent content by ZAPDO

1. Z

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c I doubt Zorua will become a wild Pokemon in the third version. And that's true, due to the Victini Event, Celebi will not be distribute by WiFi
  2. Z

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c Great Events are always at Gamestop, it makes me mad :mad:. I do not live in United States, so I cant get the Celebi, and without it I cant battle Giovanni nor get Zorua at Black and White. I hope the event...
  3. Z

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

I am really disappointed with the Gym Leader Types. I really like there is another Ground-Type and Bug-Type Gym. But i was REALLY hoping for a Dark, and a Poison Gym. So other Gen Without Dark Type. I Like the idea of an Electric Type Woman, but not as a Gym, instead she to be an E4. Ice gym is...