Recent content by Zapface

1. Zapface

GEN VI: Charizardite Y

The Charizardite Y is more valuable than any of your offerings. This is because all of those Pokemon can be bred but Mega Stones are one per game. Unless you offer your own mega stones in return I'm afraid it is unlikely that you will get many responses. Good luck regardless.
  2. Zapface

GEN VI: Want - Huge Power Bunnelby

My Friend Safari has Bunnelby. My FC is in my sig and just pm me your FC if you want.
  3. Zapface

A couple of honedges to trade/ give away

No need for that. Just the Honedge plain and simple please :)
  4. Zapface

GEN VI: Friend Safari Chlorophyll Ivysaur / Protean Frogadier

Marvel Scale Dragonair please :) May I have your fc, mines in the sig.
  5. Zapface

Not a problem. Simply PM and I'll get in touch.
  6. Zapface

Fletchling Adamant Gale Wing Give away

May I have one?
  7. Zapface

Pokérus

Since I have Y I can get you Electrike and/or Pupitar. Will they do? I'd really like Pokerus.
  8. Zapface

May I get the Adamant Female please? I can throw in my Japanese Honedge for you to improve your chances with the shiny if you need it.
  9. Zapface

GEN VI: Friend Safari Chlorophyll Ivysaur / Protean Frogadier

Is Charmeleon the only hidden ability? I have a Protean Frogadier and I would like a Hidden Dragonair but if you don't have it just Charmeleon will do.
  10. Zapface

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Code: 1590 4874 4191 3DS Name: Zapface Version: Y In-Game Name: Zane Cheers! Update: Friend Safari is Ground.
  11. Zapface

Looking for a DW female Eevee

Sorry i haven't gotten back to you, just busy with some school stuff. I'll be online as much as possible from now and i'll pm you as soon as i catch you online. You can do the same.
  12. Zapface

I can take that time to breed you a good one. Any specific nature or egg moves you want?
  13. Zapface

I can give you a female dw eevee for a female dw poliwag. Possible?
  14. Zapface

The Rose League

I'll be a challenger. Name: Zain (Zapface) FC: 2194 1493 3247 Will you be putting up the info on all the 8 approved gym leaders and Elites together because that would be helpful.
  15. Zapface

Need some fine tuning to my OU team

Bold would be a better nature on Vaporeon.
Back
Top Bottom