• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Z
Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, well, the thing is, I tend to be a person of many opinions about the same subjects. So I say one thing and then I say another, and I mean both of them equally much x)
    Ah, I do that too, about the grandiose words. I think I used "lofty" wrong here, though, I meant it more in the manner of "far-fetched", as in, it was quite different from what I originally intended to say ;)

Ah, sorry, I thought you were offering an alternative way for me to word my opinion :p A sorry misunderstanding no doubt x)

Hmm, it's strange. I'm reading that sentence again and again but I can't for the love of it make the same interpretation out of it that you do. Oh you, human communication, why you so fallible? x)
    Yes, published.

Sorry, I'm under quite a bit of stress at the minute. Getting ready for college and all. But it is really terrible.
    Interesting - I may peruse your work, given that you seem to think we have a similar approach. I don't judge such things myself without the more extensive knowledge that time will bring, as first impressions are rarely perfectly accurate.
    Ah, cool cool.

I've been thinking about rewriting Stainless Steel. Less filler, more story. Call it Stainless Steel Z Kai.
    Christmas is basically the eating month xD I a lot too so much I was full for like two days and I'm a big eater.
    It was good though I met a lot of people I didn't know were part of my family.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom