Recent content by Zekuromu

1. Z

Was Munna Meant To Be In Gen I?

Re: Munma To Of Been in Gen I? Pikachu and Raichu are both EleMouse Pokemon, Pachirisu kinda looks like them and is an EleSquirrel Pokémon. Just because Pokemon may be seem the same doesn't mean they are. This whole thread is based on a sentence from 1999? Enought said.
  2. Z

Rate the Signature Above You

7/10
  3. Z

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Eww. I hope Mijumaru's evo is not a big, lazy, slothful, Snorlax reject. I always pick the water starter, but if they pull some crap like that I'm rethinking my choice.
  4. Z

Favorite Second-stage Starter?

Agreed!
  5. Z

Anime season title revealed: Next season to be "Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes"

Maybe... Everyone is looking into the phrase "Best Wishes" to much. Did Diamond and Pearl have anything to do with the overall plot of Sinnoh. Did Red or Blue have anything to do with Kanto. Its possible Best Wishes is a pun on Black and White and nothing more. Just my opinion, but I guess we...
  6. Z

Rate the Signature Above You

5/10
  7. Z

:'( I was actually looking forward to Mijumaru's evo after all the criticism he received.
  8. Z

I wouldn't mind seeing Barry replace Brock as his traveling companion. If not Brock or Barry than who? Ash never traveled with a rival before. BTW im guessing these are fake? Pokabu=Fire/Dark Tsutaja=Grass/Flying *Maybe Dragon XD) Mijumaru=Water/Ice (Bc of the ice looking claws)
  9. Z

They completely f***ed him this season. Only 3 Pokemon, and 1 fully evolved. He deserves to be in Gen 5.
  10. Z

I hope Brock will be included in "Best Wishes". He's been in the anime since it started, It wouldn't be the same without him.
  11. Z

New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and

Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black This trailer is amazing! http://www.filb.de/1332
  12. Z

What kind of features do you want to see?

A never ending story, or more missions after the completion of the league. NO BATTLE FRONTIER
  13. Z

Do We Want New TYPES? (Yes)

I was thinking since we already have Dark, maybe Light? Reshiram looks like he could be a "Light" pokemon.
  14. Z

SS/HG easier than GS?

Yea the originals were waaaay harder
  15. Z

What has annoyed you the most since HG/SS?

No real storyline, nothing to do after you get to Kanto
Back
Top Bottom