• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Z
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm working on my TBS fic and I need ideas for reasons why Koga likes/loves Surge....I have no imagination...
    Here's my idea:

Title: A Little Nudge
    Pairing(s): ToxicBolt, Janine/Wally(totally randomlol)
    Plot: After a heated argument between Koga and Surge, they "break up". Janine feeling that it was her fault, decides to try to get them back together while trying to ignore her new found feelings to a new Gym challenger...

I really want to co-write it with someone. I'm not really good in following through with my FF ideas....what do you think?
    >w< thank you!

and, should I try posting in the shipping pictures thread again? I'd like to contribute, maybe even doodle something of my own, but not if no one's going to notice... >:
    oh good~
    and yeah, just PM Hikaru whenever you fill it out. there's no need to rush, I feel a whole lot better just knowing you will eventually. *3*
    bah, I'm tired of being super mad that someone NOT in the Milotic fanclub managed to claim it before any of us. :| please, do me a favor and join it or something. D:
    it's not that I mean to be rude or anything, it's just as I'm a diehard Milotic fan planning to spend $300+ on a gijinka outfit, I just can't stand to see someone not in the club get a claim on it in the official thread.

well, that, and I'm tired of being mad at someone who also likes Steven. D: and I've kind of been lurking the shipping pictures thread, but no one noticed me the one time I posted, so I haven't really bothered to share anything since.

tl;dr please join Milotic club for me & possibly be friends? if you need a link to the club then just say so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom