Z
Local time
8:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My fanfics (both of them) are here. My prequel fic, currently 5 chapters, is up on Fanfiction.net under my pen name Laboon's Wrath. I do recommend reading them both. The one not on FF.net is the main story.
    I also support Contest, Rocket, Luck, and Twinleaf.

I also like PikaTheft for teh lulz.
    Weee-eeel....

Most of the main characters look more American than Asian (Toph, Zuko, Azula, and Iroh notwithstanding), so I don't have a problem with that. Characters looking more American than Asian is common in Shonen manga and anime, which Avatar follows the formula of.
    BTW, I posted a Zutara art in the Shipping pictures thread for your enjoyment.
    I think that the Sokka and Katara "problem" could easily be fixed with a tanning booth. My only concern is Aang's head. The actor's cheeks are too chubby, and the tattoo doesn't really stand out enough.

Avatar fanatic that I am, I'll see it anyway.
    You got that right! Opinions on the live-action movie? I honestly think it won't be that bad. The actor choice doesn't bother me at all.
    Although we can agree to disagree regarding Avatar Ships, I hope we can be friends! :)
    Hey, since we're both new here and it would be cool to chat, I wondered if you could. n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom