Recent content by zel

1. Z

Saddest Video Game Moment

being forced to kill the boss in mgs 3, and then when you find out that she'll be forever remembered as a traitor... SHE WAS A TRUE HERO, GOD DAMMIT. IT'S NOT FAIR ; n; also: the scene in ff6 after you beat the phantom train, with cyan chasing after the ghosts of his wife and son... made me...
  2. Z

What video games are you playing now?

playing final fantasy 6 (which is a pretty hard game, i was surprised) and ff tactics advance. thinking of getting back into baten kaitos soon...
  3. Z

Happy 70th Birthday Hayao Miyazaki!

aww :) happy birthday miyazaki-san~ that reminds me - gotta do my yearly castle in the sky rewatch pretty soon! i love all his movies, but laputa is by far my favorite. i hope he continues to make beautiful films <3
  4. Z

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

just finished watching gankutsuou: the count of monte cristo ; u; i love this series man everyone needs to go watch it right now ok?
  5. Z

what kind of genre for video games do you prefer?

i'm a rpg gal, though i don't mind a bit of strategy/platforming from time to time. racing and fighting games too - those are the best for playing with friends <3
  6. Z

Favorite Bad Guys in Anime/Manga

agreed on izaya. he's such an entertaining douchenozzle ///
  7. Z

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

tried watching ristorante paradiso was underwhelmed at best the main character's idiocy hits my secondhand embarrassment squick like woah. :( sorry, ono-sensei... i'm such a bad fan. OTL
  8. Z

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

proton/domino is already kismesisshipping
  9. Z

Best Nintendo games of all time

i tried playing mario kart wii once it didn't go well B| they should've put one of the actually enjoyable mario kart games in that high spot... 64 or DS or even double dash also, what the swift hell is "lylat wars"? it's number 14, and i've never heard of it in my life. all in all...
  10. Z

LEAST Favorite Video Game Characters

but he's so ~*~fabulous~*~ dat hair, man DAT HAIR as for vidya game characters that piss me off... i want to punch rock in the face every time i play harvest moon ds cute >:U little egotistical asshole... why the fuck would anyone marry him? idgi
  11. Z

IT MADE MY DAY!

getting out of school two hours early for snow! hell mo'fuckin yeahhhh B)
  12. Z

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"somebody else" - jeff bridges (from the crazy heart soundtrack <3)
  13. Z

Favorite Video Game Acessory

pshh, worm light for the gameboy all the way that thing sapped the batteries in a flash, but it was hella useful
  14. Z

What video games are you playing now?

harvest moon grand bazaar love it <3
  15. Z

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

morty/candice is already templeshipping, actually~
Back
Top Bottom