Z
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you can, please answer the following. This is for my statistics project:

*Do you wear a watch?
    *What is your transcript GPA? (ranges of 5: e.g. 75-80, 80-85, etc.)
    *How many hours of sleep do you get?
    *How many PCs, iPods, and TVs do you have access to?
    *Are there any restrictions on the amount of time you have on the aforementioned?

Thanks.
    I forgot what your new email address is. Email me with some random message from your new email address, and I'll take it from there
    How the hell can you hide your threads like that? Hald of the time it was there, half of the time it wasnt!
    I'm sorry you feel that way, Zero. And ThatKid, shut the f up. That was just uncalled for about say that about him leaving.
    [no sarcasm] Ah well, could very well be someone else who supports putting empty spaces into articles.
    *shrug* Just saying that you might be a person who hacked Guardian/Super Max's account.

I was online because BMGf is my homepage. It doesn't mean that I was active on it.
    I'm accusing you of doing an internet crime known as "hacking". What do you have to say to "dcm, your on fire"?

Just to let you know, one of the edits were ADDING ANOTHER BLANK LINE. Okay, I'm done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom