Recent content by zero_bloodrose

1. Z

GEN VI: IN NEED OF THESE POKEMON

Sorry but I really need a Bold natured Klefki
  2. Z

GEN VI: IN NEED OF THESE POKEMON

WANT: 6IV Goodra Ability: Gooey Nature: Bold EV: 252HP/252DEF/4SP.DEF(Optional) 6IV Klefki Ability: Prankster Nature: Bold EV: 252HP/252DEF/4SP.DEF(Optional) OFFERING: 6IV Snivy 5IV Corphish 5IV Honedge 5IV Rotom 5IV Swirlix 5IV Cottonee 1IV Shiny Spiritomb 6IV Shiny Lugia...
  3. Z

GEN VI: Looking for a specific Carbink

Ok it was a Relaxed Nature. Sorry if that last post came off rude, I wasn't trying to....
  4. Z

DIFFERENT NATURE! I need one with a different Nature! I just described it in the last post!
  5. Z

Well then One that is 438 in Defense and 400 in Sp. Def. I'd want that but with the nature where speed is lowered and Attack is risen. I forgot which one it was...
  6. Z

I'm looking for a Carbink with over 399 in defense and 399 in sp. defense. If you have a 400 plus defense and sp. defense carbink, Let me know! I'll trade shinies,legends,and if you have a shiny carbink i'll do 2:1 or 3:1 depending.
  7. Z

GEN VI: Someone to help me train pokemon for tomorrow!

Carbink and Aggron. They already are EV trained. I just need them at Level 100 with no special moves.
  8. Z

Ok they are around Level 45. Around what time will you have them done?
  9. Z

Ok they are around Level 45. Around what time will you have them done?
  10. Z

I have to Have 6 Pokemon ready by tomorrow at 7am. If somebody can help me train them to Lv. 100 tonight, it would be GREATLY appreciated!
  11. Z

GEN VI: Keldeo

then do you have Any Charizard megastone(If you have both can I trade it for both?) and/or Manctite.
  12. Z

Have all legends.... How about for Mega Stones? Or If you have these: Lv.1 5-6IV Shiny Froakie with Toxic Spikes Lv.1 5-6IV Shiny Beldum Lv.1 4-6IV Shiny Eevee with Heal Bell
  13. Z

I have one already. ^^" Any other shinies with or without IVs?
  14. Z

Any 4-6IV shiny pokemon?
  15. Z

I have one! what would you trade for it? any shinies?
Back
Top Bottom