Zesty Cactus
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not only that, but another (and the main and even bigger) problem with what happens in volume 37 and 38 is that due to the release pattern, it's going to SPOIL stuff (and big stuff, including endings) in the FRLG and Emerald arcs since those volumes will come out before the FRLG and Emerald volumes do. Now that's not entirely Viz's fault since they didn't know that at the time when they started this, but because of this I still can't help but think they should have just kept DP part of the same big series after all. It would have created less confusion and if they really wanted to catch us up quicker a better idea would be to speed up the older volume releases, so not only would we catch up quicker and have everything in order but then we could get through ALL of the arcs quicker, not just two of them. It just makes better sense in the long run and it was the best option no matter what way you look at it.
    I'm going to reply to one of your comments in a thread real soon, but I wanted to bring up something real quickly first. Now, I might actually bring this up in the thread, but in case I don't I still wanted you to know anyway. But you know, even though I'm mostly okay with Viz releasing DP as a separate but related series now, there still is going to be a problem with it. You see, something happens in volume 37 and 38 (don't know if you know yet or not, so I'm not saying in case you don't want spoilers) that ties DP to FRLG and Emerald, and even all the other arcs, so that's one reason right there why it's not good to have DP as a 'separate' series. (and don't worry, since you don't know the reasons people were complaining beforehand I'll be sure to tell you)
    Then why is it that your name wasn't italicised before? At least, I don't think it was like this last year.
    I heard those were supposed to be more *mature* than the main series, haha.
    Heh. My favourite character is a tie between Kristy and Dawn :p Nice profile background, by the way.
    Have you ever used a DAC (digital to analog converter)? Then if yes, you get new songs on old records.
    Hmmm I cant say that i have a all time fav album by them as there just many that are great.

But prably a tie betwin Animals,Dark side of the moon,The Wall and Wish you where here.
    But also others such as the piper at the gates of dawn,Meddle,The divison bell,The Final cut(ok roger was at that point a huge ass controll freak and it was basicly rejected songs from the wall but there is some good ones on there) are all great too in my opeion

Atom Hear mother was decent but was just a random mess of songs and Ummagumma was ok too but not the best.
    Haha, I agree.

Maybe if the snow hardened a bit, it'd be easier to walk on and stuff.
    I don't like the soft snow, since it's quick snow:)P) for me lol.

Thanks.
    LOL, definitely not!

Snow in my shoes, socks are wet, I'm cold, muscles are tense and crap, and just horrible timing :(

I heard it's even worse in Toronto? :p

Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom