Zesty Cactus
Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lmao, but then again, you could've been freezing like I was today...

I forgot my sweater/jacket because I was late, so I was freezing the whole day aha :(

Thanks.
    YEAH, I know :(
    This morning was nice.
    Then I went out for lunch, and it was windy and cold :(

You and me both :(
    Cold, wet, messy, and cold lol.

At least you could be inside, relaxing and such.
    I find it peaceful around Winter time :D

Thanks.
    I am glad that there's someone who takes a liking on newspaper comics like me! Anyway, where did you find the "The Simpsons go Funky Reggae" picture? It's funny to see Homer with "grassy" hair, if you know what I mean.
    The girl is Miss Jane Plainwell, and the guy is Edwin Frazier aka Frazz. They are characters from the newspaper comic Frazz.
    Thanks so much! =) Hmm, it honestly doesn't look as good as I thought it would. =o I dunno, something about the purple seems slightly off, and I think the lips need more of a pink or red color to them. (I think it's mainly the lips, oddly enough XD) Still not bad though, and thanks again for sharing! :)

Yay! 8D It's nice to have a fellow Sailor Moon fan here. ^^ So what all Sailor Moon do you like, out of curiosity? The anime? The manga? Both? Also, which version(s) did you watch, may I ask? Dic's, Cloverway's (CWi's) and/or the original Japanese w/ English subs? I just ask because I always here so many different answers, and was just wondering so I know what all to talk to you about/how to refer to characters/ect. xDDD;;;

I'm Dakota btw.~
    Hey um, I don't know if you are the best person to ask or not XD, but since you made a couple of Pokemon Adventures threads (and haven't you posted before with pictures and info?) so I thought it'd be worth asking. But if it isn't too much trouble, could you take a pic of the backcover of Viz's volume 4? You see I'm working on buying their new version, and don't have that volume yet, and as weird as it sounds I was just curious to see Jynx recolored on it. XD (I've already seen how the recoloring looks in the volumes, though)

Also! I love Sailor Moon too! ;P
    Thanks. I actually own those cards myself but I appreciate you thinking of me. The name Pikablu and Buru are actually used on every card in that series.
    Hmmm... it changes depending what mood I'm in sometimes, but overall it'd probably be Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell.

How about yours? :-D
    Meh, I don't think they got past the first couple of volumes; I only remember the round where Misty wore that pretty dress at her mansion... It must have caused quite an impression on me, considering that I was young back then and had a goldfishy memory XD (like, more goldfishy than now)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom