Recent content by Zesty Cactus

1. Zesty Cactus

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Hi! Thanks for your feedback :) Unfortunately, we don't have as many active users in manga as in other sections. ^^' often it feels like I'm the only person who writes summaries, particularly for series beyond Pokemon Adventures... I guess anyone who buys them all AND feels like contributing is...
  2. Zesty Cactus

VIZ Media to release second Pokémon 4Koma collection: Pokémon Pocket Comics: Legendar

Re: VIZ Media to release second Pokémon 4Koma collection: Pokémon Pocket Comics: Lege I had the same thought! I'm always happy to support Viz or Shogakukan Asia if they're willing to take a chance on a non-Adventures title (I feel so old...I remember back when I used to write to them begging...
  3. Zesty Cactus

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I think it would be a lot more efficient to just list the Trainers on their respective areas' pages. When you think about it, when you're playing through the game, a list of Trainers that are permanently missable isn't very useful because the list is given out of context. It makes more sense on...
  4. Zesty Cactus

Pokémon Adventures to be featured in Free Comic Book Day 2015: Sampler includes X & Y

Re: Pokémon Adventures to be featured in Free Comic Book Day 2015: Sampler includes X yeah! there are a couple good ones this year. Kodansha Comics did a sampler with Attack on Titan and Vinland Saga (and some other stuff), there's this one for Pokémon Adventures, and VIZ Media did another one...
  5. Zesty Cactus

Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in February,

Re: Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in Febru Nah not yet. I assume they picked RS because of the relevance of ORAS. other than that they've only done volume 42 onward (pickin up wqhere CY stopped). i'd like to think that they'd do other arcs if these...
  6. Zesty Cactus

Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in February,

Re: Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in Febru Yes and no, the volume count is reset for these because they're reprinting two-in-one volumes that were originally released as singles by Chuang Yi. :P VIZ Media just did it because...they did it. lol
  7. Zesty Cactus

Gen 1 game corner discovery

Hmm... you can tell I never play the slots! I checked my Japanese Blue and my baby bro's English Blue and they both had the same pics (Jigglypuff et al.) that you linked. So in that case, there may be a chance you're right about Green too. Guess I gotta get off my butt and buy a copy XD
  8. Zesty Cactus

Gen 1 game corner discovery

that may just be because you're playing a bootlegged version of the game. unfortunately i don't own a copy of the Japanese Green version (my secret shame) BUT i have Red, Blue and Yellow all in Japanese (they are so cheap and Green is always more expensive lol) so i checked and the slots are all...
  9. Zesty Cactus

Gotta Meme 'em All: PokéGods: The history and spread of Pokémon memes

I would like to point out that some early official materials use the name "Pikablu" for Marill. Other than that, I did enjoy your page. I clearly remember some kid in my school mentioning that exact "I'm getting tired of this..." quote, although he claimed that what would happen was you'd get to...
  10. Zesty Cactus

Pokémon Adventures X & Y chapter released in North America: New mini-volumes differ f

Re: Pokémon Adventures X & Y chapter released in North America: New mini-volumes diff Cool, thanks! :)
  11. Zesty Cactus

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Both done, thanks :)
  12. Zesty Cactus

Japanese voice actress Kazuko Yanaga passes away: Yanaga provided voice for Madame Mu

Re: Japanese voice actress Kazuko Yanaga passes away: Yanaga provided voice for Madam we've lost so many talented voice actors this year :( condolences to her family. rest in peace
  13. Zesty Cactus

Okay, done. I just copied and pasted it as is so PM me or respond here if there are any spelling mistakes that need to be corrected (I don't speak or understand Hindi so I am taking your word for it!). Thanks!
  14. Zesty Cactus

Can we catch ‘em all?: Generation I: Versions, remakes, and media archaeology in Gene

Re: Can we catch ‘em all?: Generation I: Versions, remakes, and media archaeology in I'm a little troubled by your assertion that only Game Boy Color games are enhanced for the Super Game Boy. I know of plenty of grey-cartridge classic Game Boy titles that were enhanced for the Super Game Boy...
  15. Zesty Cactus

What heading is this to be added under? The sibling variant or something else? The picture isn't on the Archives yet, is it? Either way, I've added the text info at least :)
Back
Top Bottom