Zexy
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am going with a Lucario Zoroark Espeon team for the PWT. All EV trained, it's full attack. Doin' World Leaders right now.
    My first was Sapphire, and guess what, not only is it kept intact (since I last checked, I rarely play it nowadays), I also did it mono-Blaziken! Well, Blaziken and Kyogre later on... I had no League probs, but it was Sapphire.

For the Battle Tower in Sapphire, I used the Regi Trio. In Battle Frontier, I always failed (didn't know EV/IV training at the while...). Never tried it again, because of migration to Platinum.
    Emerald was my first, got it when I was like four, and the original save data is still intact! Cool huh?

My team made up of one Pokemon: Blaziken. :lol:
    Up until I got to the PKMN League and attempted to beat them three times, but I couldn't get past the second (Phobe, the Ghost Type user) because the moveset I had on my Blaziken. So I went on another journey through Hoenn to find Rayquaza again...

Do you think you could help me with making a Battle Tower (or Frontier in general) team for Emerald? I've been kinda struggling with the tons of new Pokemon I trained to Level 50.

Anyway, how is your day so far?
    Yup. It was my third game, right after Sapphire and FireRed.

I went with a Swampert/Breloom/Aggron/Manectric/Flygon/Armaldo team.
    They are all transported to Black2 now...
    Memories...
    Hi! How are you?

I saw you around the PKMN Battle Fourm section and stuff. :p

Have you ever played Pokemon Emerald?
    Didn't know that there were such huge lists around :)
    Going to change it right away! Thanks!
    Neverending Romance | Incomplete Nightmare
    Neverending Romance | List: L - Z

It doesn't say who, but I don't see why you would have to credit the person who named the ship.
    Then who didn't? If it is fanon, how come OUR (BMGf's I mean) Bulbapedia didn't list it?
    Sounds nice! I could change it, but it requires credit that way, causing the sig's height to go BAN!
    Yup. I was just confused because there is a YuGiOh card called Yata Garasu
    The username is from the Ace Attorney games not Yugioh. Ido watch Zexal though I'm behind right now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom