Zexy
Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've grown so much in only 2 games? :p But yeah, I didn't risk going for a stupid strategy like faking a PM and pretending I was a mafia veteran. Looking back, I feel pretty silly about that performance. At least things went much better this time.

Also, I have some questions about Mafia games, if you don't mind me asking.
    Seeing as you had me at a scumread for most of the game, could you evaluate my performance in TPPMafia?
    2/3 of the people that voted for me were modkilled. One was modkilled due to willfully breaking the rules, the other was collateral damage.
    Even assuming that Sword Master's vote counted, which it should, Ches's should not have counted, since he was designated for a Modkill due to breaking the rules.
    That puts it down to 2 votes, which was the same number of votes Sword Master had.
    Don't get me wrong, I know why I had to die, but it was a slightly rigged lynch.

There was nothing of substance in any of my posts, because I didn't live long enough. Also, by new War Room rules, if I edited 404's I'd be banned...or something.

I might just literally post "404 post not found" as an unedited post, just to see what people do...
    This is a general question, not pertaining to the current mafias in any way, shape, or form.

How old do I seem based on my posts alone?
    Thanks, I will learn from the mistakes from Chaos, and become a better player. I am already better than when I began. I kind of messed up the cop claims (again). In hindsight I made a lot mistakes which could've changed. Hope to play with you again soon! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom