• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Zexy

1. Zexy

What is your favorite glitch you've seen in Pokémon GO?

Turtwig showing up as a shadow is a cool glitch. Not just for the irony of having caught so many yet the game thinks I have not registered it, but it's also even easier to hunt them down before CD starts, and hopefully find/trade good IVs.
  2. Zexy

Eggs in GO!

I've hatched A LOT of Eggs for the Ultra Bonus events, both the Unown one and the shiny regionals one. Week 1 Sept. 8 96% Shinx from a 10km (not Unown, but good) 98% Wailmer (filler Eggs to clear out for 10km) Sept. 9 In the nick of time, Unown R. So yeah, wish I could get more Unown but at...
  3. Zexy

Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Got done with the Feebas evolution, switched to Magikarp for a little bit to get the "Earn 3 Candies walking with your Buddy" part as soon as possible, since it was still Water Festival and I could do it with just 1.5 km Once that was done, back to our regularly scheduled Gible
  4. Zexy

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

5 more Rayquaza, for a total of 16 by the time its raid month ended Carvanha from the Water Festival. I was kinda lucky on this one as I did not play much that event. Random Minun, home spawn. 93% too! And then came Ultra Bonus Week 1 (the Johto part) Chikorita close to my home, first hour. I...
  5. Zexy

Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Random wild Sunny Castform a while ago. I now have 2 of these. Crawdaunt from a trade. With Crabhammer of course, but I'm not planning to power it up anytime soon. Yanma from a trade as well. Keeping it unevolved for now. Honchkrow, wild during Ultra Bonus Week 1 (aka another Johto Event) Lucky...
  6. Zexy

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

Battle a Team Leader once a day Battle another Trainer three times a day Research Breakthrough These will maximize your chances. The battles are a more reliable method.
  7. Zexy

You cannot select them at all. You should tap on the Pokemon to get on its individual menu and do the transfer there.
  8. Zexy

2 Slakoth from trades during the European compesnation weekend, for a total of 4 100% Body Slam Slaking <3 Random Alolan Rattata, just traded it because it was tiny for the Youngster medal. Might be nice for PvP. Mudkip from trades after CD, waiting for December. Random Lucky Totodile, also...
  9. Zexy

Eggs in GO!

The search keyword "hatched" is super useful for figuring out months since my last post what Pokemon have been relevant (ie not traded/transferred away already): November 12: 100% Feebas Nov 19: 96% Mudkip, kept and evolved during CD Dec 1: 96% Turtwig, saving evolve for CD, Also 96% Rhyhorn...
  10. Zexy

What do you think of the Team Rocket/Shadow Pokemon mechanic?

Just like most players in my community I was super hyped for them early on, but it died down a bit. Still, there's a lot to be gained from this mechanic: First, the Hero and Purifier grinds. These are medals that actually give out in-game bonuses (extra Premier Balls on Shadow encounters). I...
  11. Zexy

The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

Slakoth CD felt kinda bad while I was playing it but at the end of the day it was not as terrible as others I've had ago. Basically I didn't have free time for the first 2 hours, I was just commuting and tried to catch as much as possible from the bus, with incense etc. which got me 4 shinies...
  12. Zexy

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

July: 1: Alolan Exeggutor wild spawn from the Alolan event 3: Groudon, raid hour 4: Magnemite, GO Fest Chicago global field reserach 5: Groudon, Research Breakthrough. Nidoran Male, wild spawn (yeah those were rare but they still existed :P). And also Growlithe, random wild spawn 8 Slakoth over...
  13. Zexy

Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Once I got done with Burmy candies, I switched back to Gible. But now it's Feebas because of the Jirachi special research.
  14. Zexy

If you move over a certain speed, then yes no distance gets recorded, Adventure Sync or not.
  15. Zexy

April 23: Mewtwo from a special (non-lucky) trade. Doesn't have Shadow Ball and probably won't get powered up :( April 25: Lapras from Raid Day. Unfortunately getting a perfect expended my luck to the point I didn't get a shiny June 5: Onix from Adventure Week Field Research, evolved into...