• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Zexy

1. Zexy

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

https://youtu.be/yP2X48x_Kzg?si=wg1si0oyOdd4IE29
  2. Zexy

Music What song are you currently listening to?

https://youtu.be/GzqTPgd_MdY?si=mGgLJvpYSt8p4KZC
  3. Zexy

Event JUST MEMOMA MOMAFIA - END END END

It is almost as if they were a co-host instead of a role lol
  4. Zexy

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

I had more faith in this event until a certain incident... By the end I still wanted to somehow take part for the sake of users who enjoyed it and fellow staff who put such an effort designing it. I did not trust myself in the team piloting the account, so I made it a sort-of personal mission...
  5. Zexy

What kind of trainer are you?

More like, if you voted for it, you made it a majority... It is currently 19 vs 18, as close as possible.
  6. Zexy

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A bit weird... Happy and sad at the same time
  7. Zexy

Will Nemona stay more? Please stay more!
  8. Zexy

I was not the bestest :( gives Nemona two boxes of chocolates to hopefully earn bestestness at the last moment
  9. Zexy

Just got lucky and it loaded quickly I guess? This is not some mod magic I swear. I am not even listed in this section.
  10. Zexy

I thought his name was Quasae_Catdog...
  11. Zexy

If anything this made her character more likeable for me, I will always think of her as something more than any rival, she was the weirdest friend I made here, despite not having a human heart
  12. Zexy

We will never look at SV Nemona the same way again here in Bulba...
Back
Top Bottom