Recent content by Ziggy Stardust

1. Ziggy Stardust

Pokémon Latin American International Championships to be held in São Paulo, Brazil: Third ...

Cool that we have a confirmed IC, but not happy about the location. VG and TCG tournaments should have been separated events in different locations. TCG scene is enormous in Brazil and it's hands down the best pick for the IC, but VG is almost non-existent there. The videogame IC should have...
  2. Ziggy Stardust

Pokémon Sun and Moon Midnight Launch Events: Help us build a complete list!

Location: Mall Vivo Panorámico Providencia. City: Santiago, Chile. Activities: Listed in their Facebook page. Link: View: https://www.facebook.com/microplay.cl/photos/a.407655073250.180223.154718398250/10154176238468251/?type=3
  3. Ziggy Stardust

Tatsumi Kimishima announced as new president of Nintendo: Former president of Pokémon

Re: Tatsumi Kimishima announced as new president of Nintendo: Former president of Pok I doubt. From what I've read about him he'll be likely a great CEO (probably he has been taking CEO roles even since Iwata fell ill), but he's not exactly charismatic. I guess Nintendo Directs will be lead by...
  4. Ziggy Stardust

The Pokémon Company International sues fan-run party: PAX Party shut down after selli

Re: The Pokémon Company International sues fan-run party: PAX Party shut down after s So what. First of all, selling tickets doesn't imply profit by itself. There's a good chance every single cent charged on tickets is to pay or recover the party costs. And even if it's not the case, again, so...
  5. Ziggy Stardust

The Pokémon Company International sues fan-run party: PAX Party shut down after selli

Re: The Pokémon Company International sues fan-run party: PAX Party shut down after s When will TPCi accept that the franchise has been around already for 20 years and a large portion of the fanbase are adults who have jobs, pay bills, go to parties, drink and have sex? Come on, I've seen...
  6. Ziggy Stardust

Two arrested at World Championships for illegal weapon possession: Suspects made alle

Re: Two arrested at World Championships for illegal weapon possession: Suspects made They were TCG players indeed. Moreover, both were Worlds invitees (for the TCG). However, now I rechecked and they were removed from the list. If you google "site: pokemon.com [guy's name]" some of their TCG...
  7. Ziggy Stardust

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My Heliolisk for Pikachu Cup was having a really disappointing damage output... then I realized I gave it a choice scarf instead of specs. I abandoned the tournament in rage after just 4 battles.
  8. Ziggy Stardust

Ridiculous methods of evolution

Eevee into Sylveon is not ridiculous, is annoying. Inkay into Malamar is indeed funny.
  9. Ziggy Stardust

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Oh, dear. Could be related a-la Carbink-Diancie, or could be Zygarde the first evolved Legendary Pokémon?
  10. Ziggy Stardust

But there are leaks. Although I wouldn't say they add so much. Well, Zygarde is set to appear in Mega Evolution Act IV.
  11. Ziggy Stardust

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I'm re-watching my matches from my country's VGC Regional (Nationals) I attended to. EVERY SINGLE TIME MY OPPONENT USED SCALD, MY POKÉMON BURNED. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
  12. Ziggy Stardust

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

While checking battle replays to delete and make space, I just noticed I faced in Battle Spot the same trainer, twice, in completely separated moments. And the most incredible thing, we sent the exact same four Pokemon, in different order, winning 1 each. I know repeating rivals is common for...
  13. Ziggy Stardust

But the joke is the breeding compatibility, so, no. :lol:
  14. Ziggy Stardust

And probably huge. Rough estimation. If it's a Zygarde form and its head doesn't shrink, we could be talking about the most massive Pokémon ever. Scary.
  15. Ziggy Stardust

And Xerneas and Yveltal being immune to each of Zygarde's types. At least we know the unreleased move Thousand Arrows overrides Flying immunity.
Back
Top Bottom