Z
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did. I have both of your FC's input and I don't see you.

Edit: Ok, that was your fault not mine; you told me to add your White FC, yet the White FC under your "About Me" is wrong. In future just tell me the FC instead of making me search and then find the wrong one. :/
    Sure, but make it quick, please. I've got some stuff I need to be doing :p I'll head in and wait.
    Alrighty let me know if I gave you the wrong eevees, but other than that enjoy! :D
    okay, it is 6:20pm for me now... I may be on for one more hour, if not, I will catch u 2morrow. I am so sorry about this dude.
    ah, don't worry man, its a cool :D I can get u mewtwo and arcues first, the rest may take longer to get/pokeshift
    I have a cloned arcues on gen 5 for u :D) I have a spare set of the crown dogs, the bird trio lemme get back 2 u, and the regis. I can get u rock, ice and steel, no problem (cloned from an emerald game I bought off of ebay)
    hi buddy, depending on if my wifi is back up, care to do the mewtwo trade tomorrow? also, what other legends are u after
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom