Recent content by zigzag

1. Z

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) i have a problem with my team it needs to be stronger i need a lucky egg so how many do i need intil i can get one garanted but i also want frisk so i need to know where i can get some of them
  2. Z

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

id like to trade my dialga for a latias or a latios
  3. Z

can i get a garchomp or spritomb will do for me at same time of course
  4. Z

i dont mind, ill trade in the whitsun holiday at twelve in my time
  5. Z

Contest Sandile vs. Totodile

totodile because of lots of water type attacks which would 1 hit ko him
  6. Z

yes id like a fully evolved one for pokemon diamond
  7. Z

from 1 to 4 gen really but only ones to help beat the elite 4 or any eevee evolutions for a gastrodon lv50
  8. Z

can i get a starter that works well with torterra and what is your frend code to trade and i might be long because i need a access point
  9. Z

Feelings towards your Pokémon?

I always get attached to my Pokemon, especially the ones in my main team. They are just small pixels but the hours I've spend on training them and all made me ''love'' them.
  10. Z

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

mine has to be torterra ive trained hard and it shapeing up to be my first level 100 pokemon
  11. Z

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

is there anything special about the house by the pal park
  12. Z

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. ive tried to beat the elite 4 at least 10 times but i dont know whats wrong. torterra lv64 rock climb giga drain leaf storm swords dance [new t.m move gengar lv50 destiny bond dark pulse rock smash soon subsitute shadow ball staraptor...
  13. Z

The Complete My Team Thread

what do you think of my team dialga lv58 gengar lv50 staraptor lv50 gastrodon lv51 torterra lv63 bronzong lv50
  14. Z

battle problems

well ive been against the elite four with a lv51 gastrodon lv63 torterra lv50 bronzong lv58 dialga lv50 staraptor and lv50 gengar can i have any tips
Back
Top Bottom