Recent content by ZodiacBeast

1. Z

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

The stones themselves should be available to both games because they are just items, but what GameFreak did was isolate certain ones to certain versions in order to keep their respective Megas version exclusive. Well, I just answered my own question.
  2. Z

I forgot they were equippable. Derp.
  3. Z

Option 1 = go with ITEM reasoning Option 2 = go with NEW FORM reasoning Game Freak apparently chose option 2 to increase trading.
  4. Z

Key Items (which I'm assuming Mega Stones will be) aren't split between versions, you can always get them in both versions. Then again, this is the introduction of Megas so they may have decided to switch it up and troll us.
  5. Z

I also agree. There's absolutely no reason for somebody to buy both versions of the game just for ITEMS.
  6. Z

Now that the Mega Stone for Houndoom is in the opposite version (Y? GET IT?) I really wish we could just trade items without mons and that we can find more than one of each stone.
  7. Z

Nobody's confirmed it so far, but I hope it's true.
  8. Z

*Reserves X* *Heracross and POTENTIAL Mega Evolution are Y exclusive* ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
  9. Z

I know what DLC means. What I meant was that what most people on here are arguing about is not pre-order but regular DLC to be released later.
  10. Z

Naw, that's just a preorder bonus. DLC is something like extra wrestlers in WWE '13 that are released after the game comes out.
  11. Z

To be honest I've never ever used the online features in a Pokemon game.
  12. Z

Dang, now I have to find somebody to trade with to evolve to Gourgeist.
  13. Z

...yep. One wouldn't send out a Pokemon that they knew would be weak against their opponent. 2,000 HP? Damn, that's like 5 level 100 Arceus.
  14. Z

The Ice/Steel combo sounds like an interesting idea, since they're both known for being pretty hard, thus making for a defensive pokemon like you mentioned. Personally I'd like to see more new type combos, like Poison/Steel.
  15. Z

Happy 700th page, I guess. I don't believe that there will be any new Kalos mons revealed unless they are part of an event, but I'm curious to know what other types of creatures did people want to see? I know some people wanted a dolphin and an ice wolf, but that's about it.
Back
Top Bottom