• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by zoroarctic

1. zoroarctic

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

Unless they didn't think they could stretch the marketing campaign for 9 months. We'll know for sure by June.
  2. zoroarctic

Not necessarily. ORAS and USUM were both announced in May. This of course doesn’t mean it’s likely to happen, just that you shouldn’t be surprised if it does.
  3. zoroarctic

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Didn't catch any of the Presents, but did see the news on the X-Twitter. I definitely did not expect a Kalos-based Legends game, but I'll take it. Also, this was the best thing I saw today (wasn't sure where to put it, so here it is):
  4. zoroarctic

I wouldn't sweat it too much. The average Pokemon fan (probably) isn't as terminally online as we are.
  5. zoroarctic

Your controversial opinions

Not really. You could just take small parts of each area and throw them together for one region. But maybe that’s too ambitious. Anyway, moving on. I agree. Hearing their original cries in SV hurt my ears.
  6. zoroarctic

Yes, but since we’re using video game logic, it doesn’t need to fully align with the real world.
  7. zoroarctic

A Serengeti-Sahara-Congolian Rainforest mix could be a good setup.
  8. zoroarctic

We'll (probably) have a definitive answer in exactly one month. Just a little more waiting.
  9. zoroarctic

A BDSP-style remake of BW would be disappointing. I would, however, be satisfied with even an ORAS-style remake - largely based on BW with some elements of BW2 thrown in.
  10. zoroarctic

Anime Underrated Anime

One of my old favorites immediately comes to mind: Witch Hunter Robin. Even though it received a lot of praise when it first aired on Adult Swim in early 2004, it was quickly overshadowed by other anime that debuted in America later that year.
  11. zoroarctic

Now I can’t stop thinking about what the regional alliances would look like. Maybe Unova/Alola against the Eurasia-based regions? Or East vs West?
  12. zoroarctic

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Biggest ever in Division 1, in fact.
  13. zoroarctic

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Lots of big numbers here.
  14. zoroarctic

XY was a full enough story to make a hypothetical Z game unnecessary.
  15. zoroarctic

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Same. Of all the forums I’ve joined, this is the only one that still exists.
Back
Top Bottom