Z
Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, so explain to me the logic of my last statement. If you can explain how both of those lines work together; I will believe you.
    it cant be a shiny i trade from my hg game that you get from the boy that give you a eevee that wasnt shiny and i did iv trean that leafeon i just fund out what iv and ev was

+

ok i didnt no that was a shiny one iv had it of a long time sorry if it hasnt be traind properly i niver used it
    Really now. If you're going to lie, at least make sure you keep your facts straight in ten-minute periods.
    1: It's really not hard to tell that it is a shiny. It's got a red star on it's status screen.
    2: You can't train IVs they, are set at time of encounter.
    3: Effort Values (EVs) can be trained and leafeon has not been trained properly.
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to take some time out and write this message to all my friends. As you all know today is easter and I just wanted to say I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable time today with their families and don't drink too much like I did today. :D
    It is when you place a pokemon from your country and a foreign pokemon in the daycare it increases the chances of a shiny egg. But UK version is not foreign to US, The French Pikachu You will get in a trade later in hgss won't count either but an actual french pikachu from a french game will.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom