• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Zulla_85

1. Z

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Waaaaaahhh... I'm... a Nidoqueen.. I don't like it so much... :_( 31 January
  2. Z

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 24 years old [1985] I become a super fan pokémon just playing for the first time Crystal [it was from my sister and she's 1993]. Playing Crystal makes me wonder how wonderful world is playing Pokémon!!! ;)
  3. Z

Slots be gone in European Platinum

It's that a joke?! i'm Italian and I have Platinum [european version] and when I have read what you says about the slot machines I was so angry 'cause we have just the version that is complete only in the 80% [cause the method to obtained leggendary Pokémon with the events it's giving you the...
  4. Z

Ciao!!!

"Ciao" in Italian means hello, hi and also goodbye! ;-)
  5. Z

Ciao!!!

The traduction is good but it writes so: "Buona sera signorina" :lick: I love Japan too!!! Bianca is a nice name, but I think Giulia is more pretty [my name is Giulia but this is not the reason I like it :naughty:]
  6. Z

Ciao!!!

Of course!!! ;-)
  7. Z

Ciao!!!

Thank everybody!!! ^___^ Hope you apologize for my english (not so god) -__-'' :XD2: Hey Rei, you have perfectly reason for what you think!!! All my pokémon are obtained whit hard job, sweat and hard work but happy that all my pokémon aren't fake ;)
  8. Z

Ciao!!!

Hi, everybody! My name is Zulla, i'm Italian and I am new in this forum...I love Pokémon since I was 13 years old!! :) Recently I have buy Platinum, in Diamond I have 4 stars in the trainers card (the one that I miss is the battle tower stars.. :ohdear:) I don't like action replay or fake...
  9. Z

Opinion: Top Five Favorite Shiny Pokémon

My favorite are: Rayquaza Chikorita Charizard Luxray Latios
Back
Top Bottom