Recent content by Zurich

1. Z

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Gurren Lagann movies, what else?
  2. Z

NatDraws (Requests will be taken)

Ehh, I figured I might as well set up my art here. Most of the art I do now is GIMP, but I used to do sketches. Surskit? More like MACHO Fuzzy Wuzzy Reuniclus Skeptical Stunfisk (MS Paint) Petilil > Petunias, imo MS Paint Haunter MS Paint Vanillite MS Paint Trubbish Gastly...
  3. Z

Good Pokemon to use until the Elite Four?

Sandile is a good pokemon to have, and can be a great help up to, at and through the e4.
  4. Z

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is Got on the Global Link and Dream World today, managed to get a Cloud nine Lickitung. :3 Glad it's finally up after so long.
  5. Z

5th Gen Sandstorm Team

Agreeing with Heathcliff here, DDTar is nigh on impossible to use in this meta. Tyranitar should look something like this: Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Sand Stream EVs: 252 HP / 180 SAtk / 76 SDef Sassy Nature - Stealth Rock - Crunch - Flamethrower - Ice Beam Acts as a great tank and SR...
  6. Z

Hit and Run in the new Metagame

Aight, time to take this up. First off, the analysis to go on site are going to be uploaded when all of them are don and written up, though the drafts were all in the forums. Too bad the whole site is down or I would link you :P 2nd: Despite the fact that it isn't used much, salamence is still...
  7. Z

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Code MENT, Parody of popular anime Code Geass. great stuff.
  8. Z

3DS:Is it worth the money?

Although $250 is a bit of a hefty sum, it's certainly not unreasonable, nor even overly expensive. It's worth its money, as it comes with great entertainment already in the form of Face Raiders and the AR games and cards. However, it does have its drawbacks at this point. There were only three...
  9. Z

Third Version?

Definitely Pokemon Grey. So many implications of that its not even funny. For starters- Reshiram - White (Mascot for Black but thats besides the point) Zekrom - Black (same applies) Eacho of them represent yin and yang respectively. Now, Kyurem, who is grey, can be used to represent WUJI, or...
  10. Z

A Bit of an Introduction

How do I put this... Welcome one and all! This is my introduction thread (so it is my first). I guess that's all I really have to say really. I really would like to post and contribute here as much as I can, since I love to bring things forward and absolutely hate bringing things back...
Back
Top Bottom