• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Zurich

1. Z

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Gurren Lagann movies, what else?
  2. Z

NatDraws (Requests will be taken)

Ehh, I figured I might as well set up my art here. Most of the art I do now is GIMP, but I used to do sketches. Surskit? More like MACHO Fuzzy Wuzzy Reuniclus Skeptical Stunfisk (MS Paint) Petilil > Petunias, imo MS Paint Haunter MS Paint Vanillite MS Paint Trubbish Gastly...
  3. Z

Good Pokemon to use until the Elite Four?

Sandile is a good pokemon to have, and can be a great help up to, at and through the e4.
  4. Z

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is Got on the Global Link and Dream World today, managed to get a Cloud nine Lickitung. :3 Glad it's finally up after so long.
  5. Z

What youtube video did you watch last?

Code MENT, Parody of popular anime Code Geass. great stuff.
  6. Z

Third Version?

Definitely Pokemon Grey. So many implications of that its not even funny. For starters- Reshiram - White (Mascot for Black but thats besides the point) Zekrom - Black (same applies) Eacho of them represent yin and yang respectively. Now, Kyurem, who is grey, can be used to represent WUJI, or...
  7. Z

A Bit of an Introduction

How do I put this... Welcome one and all! This is my introduction thread (so it is my first). I guess that's all I really have to say really. I really would like to post and contribute here as much as I can, since I love to bring things forward and absolutely hate bringing things back...