• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Zurr

1. Z

trade help

Well, I could help, even after you shut me down like that.
  2. Z

Wanted: Ditto (any level)

Great! I'll be online for the next hour or so. Gimme your FC.
  3. Z

Wanted: Ditto (any level)

No longer requiring an Escavalier, but if anyone is ready to trade a Ditto of any level, I'm game. Male or female, either one. I just need one for breeding genderless Pokémon, and I haven't reached the league on this playthrough, so a ditto is a long way off. I can offer a newly hatched male or...
  4. Z

You may not know this but...

You're sprites are really good, but you may want to use a media sharing program such as imageshack to post images. Keep up the spriting!
  5. Z

Now open: The Dukaan

Accepted. This might take a while, because I'm experimenting my size retouching skills, since I have to make the first image much larger. I'm having to almost repaint the whole thing. xD
  6. Z

No problem at all.
  7. Z

Not very much, I'm afraid. Not at all, actually. Cloud is the only name I know. I've seen them around the net and markets, though.
  8. Z

Xenon™: I couldn't really fit what you wanted into such a small size, but I made this.
  9. Z

Are you sure about the resolution? It seems a bit small.
  10. Z

UPDATE! My exams are virtually over, so I am now able to start accepting requests! AWWW YUSSSS!!! Requests will be of two major types: Large requests, and small requests. Each of these will have subsections. 1. Large Requests: These requests will take longer than small requests. These...
  11. Z

Hello again.

Hello everyone, Zurr here. I haven't been on recently, since my examinations were coming up, and I really had to study pretty hard. I had an art shop here originally, twice, but they always fell into disarray at some point. Hopefully that will not happen, and I'll be here to stay. Currently...
  12. Z

the devil's lair-satan's art shop.

Holy awesomefudge. Dis be you: ( •_•) ( •_•)> ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
  13. Z

Hello everyone, Zurr here. I haven't been on recently, since my examinations were coming up, and I really had to study pretty hard. I had an art shop here originally, twice, but they always fell into disarray at some point. Hopefully that will not happen, and I'll be here to stay. Currently...
  14. Z

Is it on your music player of choice?

Just gonna put it in. xD World so Cold - Three Days Grace
  15. Z

Rate the Signature Above You v2

DEM PONIES BE EVERYWHERE. HURR DURR. 8/10
Back
Top Bottom