Z
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw a guy with a red mohawk and a yellow hoodie and told him "you remind me of one of the new pokemon" and he said, "Zuruzukin?"

I said, YEAH! We were in line at the supermarket and we talked about Pokemon. However, he was one of those "original 151 are the best, new pokemon suck!" kind of guys. He wouldn't let me take his picture =(
    I have the right nature!

The characteristic is, "capable of taking hits". I don't know if that is good or bad.
    Yeah that's cool. I don't care about characteristics/IV's.

I'm going to try some more for your Murkrow. I hatched 5 eggs last night and all the natures suck. Mild, Careful, Rash, Relaxed and Quirky. Can you hop on MSN?
    Ok, I'll keep trying to get naive and hasty. I might give up after a while. If I give up you can just give me any nature Riolu. Just don't give me a nature that decreases Speed, Attk or Sp.attk
    Do you plan on evolving it into Honchkrow? You would probably like an attack increasing nature instead. Lonely, Naughty, Rash and surprisingly Mild are good.

You can run a nasty plot set because Honchkrow actually has decent special attack. I prefer physical Honch though.
    I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'll make a few more eggs and hatch them. I'll do some tonight as well.
    Adamant or Jolly. Naive and hasty are fine too.

Do you want your Murkrow to be of a certain nature? I can breed more if you don't like the nature. The nature is mild by the way. I don't know if I can get a different nature because I had 3 eggs and the were all mild.

The mother (honchkrow) is of a mild nature.
    Aha :p

High school, grade 12.
    So I'm around all that teenage stuff lol.

How about you?

Thanks.
    Shiny Tyrannitar looks awesome. Why do people say that? XD
    You have a Shiny Tyrannitar? Wow :D

I have like twenty left to complete the dex.
    Yeah, you're right.
    I should be more appreciative lol

None taken aha.
    Yeah, it's been always the prettier side of Ontario :p

Oh haha.
    I don't do it either, but I was just curious lol.

Thanks.
    Aha, yeah that's true.
    Well, Toronto is the "main attraction" in Canada, besides Ottawa :p

Oh, I see.
    Sometimes, I'd rather live in the countryside, and away from the city lol.
    BC has some great nature areas, iirc.

You guys blaze?

Thanks.
    Ahah, that's awesome!

I live in Oakville, very close to Toronto.
    And yeah, they had a big party over at Niagara Falls with fireworks, singers/dancers, and live news coverage.

Mind you I didn't actually go to see it, but watched it.

Thanks.
    Oh, that's great :p
    The newest iPod touch?

Hahah, amen :)

Yeah, pretty much.
    After I spent the earliest part of the night with the Fam, I reached my buddies party where I got drunk their lol.

Great night.

Thanks.
    I'm trying to complete the dex in Heart Gold...I got all the Legendaries' entries (tradebacks mostly) and now just need to evolve some Pokemon to get their evolutions.
    ...it's really tedious, especially for those pseudo-legendaries (Tyrannitar!!!! xD)
    There are more fighting types, those are just the three that I like. What's your MSN? Erufuun talks to you through there. IM beats bulbagarden back and forth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom