Recent content by Zuruzukin

1. Z

Most adorable fully-evolved Pokemon?

I know I'm so weird, but I think Arcanine, Ononokusu and Entei are just cuties.
  2. Z

Did Pokémon change your life?

Well, let's see. It gotten me countless friends, boosted my confidence, it's brought good times, helped me through bad times, taught me quite a lot...Hell, it even helped me meet my boyfriend. tl;dr: Way more than it should have.
  3. Z

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

Design-wise, Mankey. Everything else-wise, Blaziken/Toxicroak.
  4. Z

ugliest and coolest shiny pokemon

There's way too many shinies I think are cool, so I'll just list my top 5 favorite: Luxray Zangoose Suicune Metagross Ononokusu. So awesome. The worst definitely have to be the purple Water-types that Gamefreak does way too often, like Quasire, Vaporeon, etc. I could go on for a long...
  5. Z

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Any evolution that consists of multiple amounts of the same Pokemon, like Dugtrio, Giaru, etc. The "starter" insects are also pretty badly designed and too basic. And continuing the Crimgan hate, if that's our gargoyle...I am disappoint. :[
  6. Z

What is Pokemon to you?

Pokemon is a franchise I've been into ever since it first came to the United States and it's one I never see myself growing out of. :cheers: <-That's me and Pokemon. Forever.
  7. Z

What do people think about pokemon where you live?

A majority of the people in my school either find it childish or don't have any interest in it whatsoever. I don't hide my love of Pokemon though. ...Sucks to have nobody to play with. *sniffles*
  8. Z

Most under rated pokemon?

Agreed. I'm currently training an Ampharos and so far, it rocks pretty hard. I really can't understand why it's not used more often. I mean, sure, it's not the fastest Electric-type in the game, but it has a lot of potential elsewhere to be a solid member on your team. I think I'm sticking with...
  9. Z

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

In any and every title where you can catch one in-game, I will ALWAYS have a Fearow named Decker. Always. Ever since Decker saved my b'hind countless times in FireRed, he's become like a brother to me...A Pokébro for life.
  10. Z

Favorite Signature Moves?

Shadow Force. Da-yum.
  11. Z

What Button Do You Press?

For some reason, this made me laugh.
  12. Z

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Entei. Pure, unadulterated, lion-themed awesome.
  13. Z

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Well, I was raising about 4 or 5 Pokemon to level 100 at the same time for a tournament, but...I think the first one that hit it was my Blaziken on Emerald.
  14. Z

What Button Do You Press?

I always tap A+down when the ball hits the Pokemon and every time it shakes. It works, I tell you. IT WORKS.
  15. Z

Pokémon #666

I'm being what could be considered by some to be "condescending" because I have you and Yabukuron constantly quoting each other saying "AGREED!" to things that don't even have anything to do with what I'm talking about and doesn't prove any sort of point whatsoever. I'm not saying what I'm...
Back
Top Bottom