Z
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just so I know, are you still good to do it tonight (i.e. within the next couple of hours) or do you wanna do a different day, if at all?
    Das cool, brah. Just send me a VM when/if you get some eggs, and are ready to trade; I'll be on quite a lot tonight anyway.
    Oh, that's OK, haha. Course, if you have any eggs leftover from random breeding in IV I'd still be willing to take those off your hands ... ?
    well in Black 2 you get Black City and shiny Gible
    White 2 you get White Forest and shiny Draniti
    I got White first and then got Black 2
    White and Black 2 both have Zekrom
    White 2 and Black have Reshiram
    so its kinda the same but just different colors, so if you want to try a different version you would have to get Black 2
    I like it a lot more
    since I started playing Black 2 I've been using different Pokemon on my teams, my six never stay the same
    yup, I've been trading you Pokemon from my Black 2
    kinda why I don't have the Dex done :p
    thanks, though it'll be a while
    I barely reached the 200 mark with the Skitty xD
    I'm more into the PWT, which annoys me cause I'm breeding and trying to IV/EV train my Pokemon but the Proteins and such are expensive
    Ahh, that's no good. I'll only be on tomorrow at night, as I have class until 9pm EST. So if you can do it after that time, I can manage. :)
    lol There's no free wifi connection near you? I would try that or borrow a DSi/3DS from your friend. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom