Recent content by Zweilous

1. Zweilous

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Hi, I work at TCPi in this exact position doing this exact stuff knowing things that you guys need to dip into the data for like BST. Obviously giving the company a big neon sign of who I am is not going to have any repercussions on me, so here you go while I enjoy that sweet ten minutes of...
  2. Zweilous

[SPOILERS] Which are your favorite Pokemon from Gen IX's full roster?

I realized I haven't posted here yet, offhand some I liked would be: Skeledirge: I like all three starters, but of the three Skeledirge wins out. I have a bias for crocodilians so it had a bit of an advantage, but even ignoring that I like that they took a bit of a risk by not making it...
  3. Zweilous

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Raging Bolt looks so tall, I'm pleasantly surprised they didn't cut it short. The more I see of this big tiger/sauropod guy the more I like him, and I want to try him out once the second DLC comes. Glad to see all the Starters are back as I've been missing my Chikorita/Totodile (didn't play...
  4. Zweilous

:cry: I guess it could still be a Poochyena split evo, but I'm not going to count on it. In that case it could be another Lycanroc form to parallel the Applin evolutions, or another one entirely.
  5. Zweilous

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Paradox Raikou/Raging Bolt won me over with the artwork, something about that brief clip of the model did not give its best side. Paradox Cobalion/Iron Crown is good, better than Iron Leaves which I felt was too close to Virizion. Didn't expect a Duraludon evolution, but I like Archaludon more...
  6. Zweilous

Considering no one guessed that Suicune would go Tyrannosaurus I don't think Raikou and Entei are locked to the same thing. There are many ancient animals they can use for inspiration, even sticking to dinosaurs/ancient reptiles, so you could get something like Pterosaur Raikou and Ankylosaurus...
  7. Zweilous

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I like the Momotaro theme they're going with for the first DLC and I think it'll allow for a fun little side story. The Pokemon are a bit of a mixed set as I like the orge/oni and pheasant, don't like the monkey too much, and the dog I don't know how I feel about it. I may warm up to them though...
  8. Zweilous

Am I the only one who is horribly disappointed with the duck’s final evolution?

I wasn't going to comment, but didn't we just get Minilla, Godzilla Jr., Millennium Godzilla, Mecha Godzilla/Kiryu and maybe Mecha King Ghidorah? You could remake a few more Godzilla movies now.
  9. Zweilous

What's the recommended order if you don't mind me asking? I was going to do the same with the Bug Gym and Klawf Titan fight, but I wasn't sure what the next step would be outside of the Fire Team Star Leader.
  10. Zweilous

I'm against Third Versions because for the most part, little that they add is something that can't be done with DLC for half the price. New mini games, Pokemon, and even battle facilities are something that you can easily put into DLC in the modern day. Even the new story events tend to be...
  11. Zweilous

Why the hate for bipedal/humanoid Pokémon?

I mean, that's an interpretation of an angel. They're beings that can have human shapes and clothing, but command great power and sway due to their ties to a greater being. They have just as much a place among monsters, demons, cryptids and other such beings, especially in a franchise whose...
  12. Zweilous

Currently I'm thinking for my team: Quaquaval/Skeledirge Farigiraf Baxcalibur Lokix Kingambit Flex - Likely another Water or Fire type depending on which Starter I choose. It's not set in stone, but these are the ones I'm currently thinking of going with.
  13. Zweilous

Pastebin for the Scarlet entries are out. I have to say, the Iron Jugilis one is my favorite so far: Iron Jugulis: It resembles a certain Pokémon introduced in a paranormal magazine, described as the offspring of a Hydreigon that fell in love with a robot.
  14. Zweilous

Not as good as the Legendary Beast fusion IMO, but considering that the Swords of Justice have more complex designs I feel they came up with something that still worked. I will say though, off the image I get more Cobalion vibes then Virizion.
  15. Zweilous

That's good to hear, I can imagine many players would be autopiloting that feature so having the system be able to detect shinies will be helpful in preventing accidental KOs.
Back
Top Bottom