• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Zyar

1. Zyar

Preview SM086: I Choose Here! Pokémon Hot Spring Paradise!!

I don't know, I thought he'd have one in the Mimikkyu vs Pikachu episode, but nope. Although, this apparently being a more comedic episode, I guess it's more likely to happen. On another note, before the summaries for episodes 88 and 89 were announced and given their prolonged absence, I was...
  2. Zyar

Review SM082: Dance Dance in Evolution?

I don't know if Amamaiko evolving was good or bad, or deserved or not, but I do enjoy callbacks, and the fact that she evolved while everyone was trapped and while dealing with the Rocket Gang and her first attack was once again on Nyasu at least put a smile on my face because of the...
  3. Zyar

Preview SM082: Dance Dance in Evolution?

I'd be more interested about Amamaiko's possible evolution if that meant she and Mao will be more relevant or interesting from now on, but that's not guaranteed. So I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. But I guess it's good to see those two being the center of attention once again, even...
  4. Zyar

Review SM080: Sand's Storm! Ice Cave Double Battle!!

Such a great episode for Lilie and, well, just in general. We got some nice interactions between Lilie, Mao and Mamane, learned a tiny bit more about them, and it was a breath of fresh air to see them doing stuff without Satoshi around. Good choice from the writers to have especifically those...
  5. Zyar

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

I certainly hope their lack of screentime is just the result of mainly two things: 1) The big size of the main cast (Satoshi's companions) this series and 2) The decision of giving them better, smarter and more relevant plotlines in exchange of them appearing less. That being said, it's kind of...
  6. Zyar

Review SM076: Super Decisive Battle! Pikachu VS Mimikkyu!!

I mean with longer time. It can hardly be called foreshadowing if they started throwing hints at us just at the start of this episode. Everything was just too convenient for Satoshi and Pikachu. I like it more when they have to work hard and be smart to win, not just with luck. And, at the very...
  7. Zyar

Review SM076: Super Decisive Battle! Pikachu VS Mimikkyu!!

I loved the episode, even if I had some gripes with it. To be honest, the writers could've put a little more thought into such an important battle or at least had the care of thinking ahead and foreshadow the handouts Pikachu would be given during the battle. It is to be expected Team Rocket...
  8. Zyar

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Uhm, it didn't, though. You "caught" Cilantro because you got noworry's result, who was insane cop. That's why noworry was defending him so hard and why you were oh sooo convinced she was mafia too that day phase. You didn't seem to understand completely how your role worked until the very end...
  9. Zyar

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

I'm not much of answering questions, so I'll just say the game was fun. Mafia and the Cult were so unlucky, though. But I think my overthinking of the different scenarios and finally deciding we go for noworry instead of anyone else was what made the cult lose in the end, so I'm a bit frustrated...
  10. Zyar

Aaah, Elementar, you do the math in a much more organized manner than me. Yeah, it was all possible but Kharixi would've had to avoid the lynch too the day after tomorrow (day 7, I think). And that's what was hard. Cult would've been able to tie the votes, causing a double-lynch, but if town...
  11. Zyar

Yeah, it was extremely hard (practically impossible) to win, but I was willing to try. However, it's fine this way :) So, yeah, I already told DarthWolf he can go ahead and end the game now. I failed to take into account doc would make the convertion fail. So I guess it's my fault we lost :p
  12. Zyar

She*, but yeah. That's exactly what I did. I had this whole shitty strategy... kill Aussie last night, get Kharixi lynched today, kill Jinjo just because on night 5, try to get noworry lynched on day 6, kill Thanos on night 6, then win because it'd be just Elementar and me left. It was next to...
  13. Zyar

I'm sorry but, like... can you stop rubbing it in our faces that you "caught" two mafia and repeating that you're the "most useful townie around"? You only found out jd was roleblocker and voted him instantly just because of that. But then you switched to Garurumon before that day phase was...
  14. Zyar

And maybe we wouldn't have lynched Cilantro :o
  15. Zyar

Maybe if you explained a little better to us how your role works, we might be able to understand. One night you got jd's role, other night you got Cilantro's alignment, this night you got two results about Pika taking aim and Kharixi visiting me. Before you claimed Super Tracker, I thought you...
Back
Top Bottom