Z
Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries at all~ I can battle now if you're still online. :p I'll be in the OU room for the next twenty minutes or so if you can battle. My name is PoisonManiac, by the way.
    Ahh! My bad again, it seems. If we can't battle tonight (I should be online for the next half-hour or so) do you want to set a solid time at 6pm EST tomorrow? I've set an alarm, so hopefully I won't be forgetful this time. :p

If you have another time in mind, let me know~
    Whoops! It seems I fell asleep quite early last night and didn't see your reply, sorry~ I'll be free for the next couple of hours, but if we can't battle tonight would you want to try and set up a time around 5pm EST tomorrow night? If there's a better time for you than let me know. (~:
    Hello there, Zyrenus! I was looking to challenge your gym on Showdown for the BBL. If you accept, I was wondering what time works best for you? I should be awake for the next five hours and will be more than able to battle any time after 5pm EST on Thursday, Friday, etc.

Is there a time that you want to set-up? Thanks~
    GG, that Gastrodon was tough. I would've Defogged your Rocks away mid-match but Talonflame was already KO'ed at that point.
    Hello, I dunno if you saw but I'm going to be taking on the BBL as a challenger in addition to being a gym leader.

So... could we have a gym battle? I'll be doing my battles on cartridge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom