Z
Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, so you haven't seen the Delta episode yet. NON SPOILER TIP: pack LOTS of ultra balls. Shit goes down.
    It's me, I just changed names. Nice battle. I know mega Rayquaza is pretty noobish, but I've had him since Ruby, so... yeah. Seriously though, nice match.
    If Exp Share makes the team OP is time to turn it off :p Have you played a nuzlocke or any other variant?
    And me a trapinch, even if it's the remembering of a sad truth >.<
    You lucky D: I am happy the game reached here just a day later tho, I have to be more thankful ahahah.
    Monotype grass?? *w* I prefer bugs but I am happy some people pay attention to one of the "weaker" types. Why did you pick grass? I have a random team.. Marshtomp, mightyena, minun, dustox, and that bird I don't remember the name of xD I just need to catch a trapinch geehee!

Oh my xD I totally understand you on that, I had two subjects involving spanish and it was hell *pats back*
    Ahahah I want to be dual citizen too, but iirc my country doesn't allow it.

HYPEEEEEEEE!
    Wow.. Understable if you are getting more work.. I mean you are not a machine. Damn and both are important, I didn't know english was hard tho.

Thanks ^^ I planned to used for a while but I hadn't been much around :p
    Really now? Amazing ^^ You don't mind changing citizenship?

OR/AS out! Tell me more about that duty :eek: and how you have you been as well :9
    Yeah, that and they decreased the range of Kirby's Inhale, which is pretty much the reason he's no longer my main.
    Eh, the circle pad can be rather annoying sometines. Also, next match I could try and show you a little trick I like to do with Kirby, how does that sound? Oh, and I think I'll analyze the replays when I'm a little less sleepey, so... Yeah.
    Well, I certinly know the ins and outs of Kirby, considering he's my go-to character in Brawl. As for Fox, I kinda know him but not really, and all I know about Ness is that if Shulk counters his PK Pulse he'll get OHKOed, even at nill damage while Shulk has Sheild up.
    Hey, I have an idea as to how I can help you improve: why don't you pick your favourite cahacter, and I'll observe how you play as him/her, then give you some tips... That's assuming I know that character well, that is.
    See, there's that practice coming into play. :) ...Either that or I havn't used Greninja enough to get truely good with him. Maybe a combination of both.
    Eh, I don't really know much about that stuff either, I just don't stop attacking until the other person is dead. :evil:
    Again, thanks for the Swirlix... Now that that's out of the way, are you available for a Smash match?
    As I said, I don't care 'bout it's IVs, as long as it has Belly Drum I can take it from there. As for the time, I think I could make it at the time of your last VM, how does that sound?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom