• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're way over the limit again now sadly, with 1284 kb :(

Not sure what you did, but have you tried just hosting the images on Photobucket or Imgur, the smaller versions I gave you earlier?
Not yet, sorry. And I Google searched again, coming across a different site than the ones from before. Now to get to Imgur...

EDIT: Uploading via Imgur failed.

I need to shrink mine, don't I?
Yes indeed. Yours current signature is about 400 pixels tall. Which is far over the limit of 160.

Edit: Also the size is over 500KB, It's just over 600KB. The width is okay though.

@Geekl0rd I'm sorry to say but that gif is still too big,
it's 192x192 so in width it's correct, but the height is over the limit of 160.

It might be a good idea to either use a different gif or try making it smaller :)

Requesting a signature check! My GIF, at least from what I can tell, is barely within the limits on its own, so I want to make sure.

Requesting a signature check! My GIF, at least from what I can tell, is barely within the limits on its own, so I want to make sure.
The width of your signature is fine, it's just barely under 600 pixels (+- 590)

However the Height & the total byte-size are over the limit.
The GIF is 497 kb, while the mega rayquaza pic is 3kb, meaning you've already hit the 500kb mark with those 2, you still have 2 other pictures & text so it's safe to say you're a tad bit over it.
Your current height is about 215 pixels as well, where 160 is the maximum.

I recommend to either get rid of the GIF or to try shrinking it down.

I was out eating dinner after I modified my signature, so I can't tell if you were replying to me goofing up with the image height or not (which I corrected before seeing your reply and eating). In any case, requesting check #2 - I've compressed the GIF down to about 453 kb. How's it looking now?

I was out eating dinner after I modified my signature, so I can't tell if you were replying to me goofing up with the image height or not (which I corrected before seeing your reply and eating). In any case, requesting check #2 - I've compressed the GIF down to about 453 kb. How's it looking now?
It was indeed before your changes,

Now the byte-size is 457kb, so that's fine.

The dimensions of your signature are now +- 420 x 147 pixels. Therefore they are well within the limits now.

So it's fine :D

Is this sig okay?

The height is fine, but the text still make it too wide. As I mentioned previously, the text can't be longer than this for example:
Claims(Sableye 5/3/13; Satori Komeiji - Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism 12/25/16; Koishi Komeiji - Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean
(so the "Animism 12/25/16)" part makes it go over the limit).

So you'll have to shorten both sentences somehow.

I have decided to update my siggy, after keeping it for so long. However, I'm not sure if it is too tall. Care to give it a check?

Thanks in advance.
Hey Cresselia, Your signature (wihout the credits) is currently 168 pixels tall. Just barely over the limit. If you were to make the font size of the text "SM anime in a nutshell." one size smaller it should be perfect! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom